The Student Room Group

Pakistani guys - what do look for in a girl?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 300
Original post by asif007
Sorry to cramp your style or whatever, but some of us actually take relationship issues seriously, especially when there is discussion about ethnicity involved. It's not just some big fun game asking what Pakistani guys want from girls when the implication you're giving is that we're somehow different to other guys and that we want bizarre things. We're not and we don't. I wish more girls would understand that - including Pakistanis like you who should know better about the difficulties we face. Instead you make it worse.

Wow seriously? 'Bizarre things?' I literally just said what do you look for in a girl- I specified Pakistani because I am also Pakistani and that's what I'm looking for - srsly?? When did I call it a big fun game?? Guys like u are what piss people off for no apparent reason. If this thread bothers you so much pls don't reply to it -thanks
Reply 301
Original post by MrControversial
Did you try looking under a rock?

meaning??
Original post by ThatGurl
Wow seriously? 'Bizarre things?' I literally just said what do you look for in a girl- I specified Pakistani because I am also Pakistani and that's what I'm looking for - srsly?? When did I call it a big fun game?? Guys like u are what piss people off for no apparent reason. If this thread bothers you so much pls don't reply to it -thanks

Er, you just called this "a fun thread" and "jokey". By that I assume you think you're having fun. Like I said, some of us take these issues more seriously than you make them out to be. Relationships are an especially difficult game for Pakistani guys.

At least I'm being honest about my thoughts and I speak my mind. You don't like it, that's your problem. Tell someone who cares.
meaning??

It was a completely random and horrifically unexpected most confusing joke.
Original post by asif007
I wasn't specifically answering your question. I made my comment to address all the stupid attitudes towards Pakistani guys that girls always seem to have, on TSR and off. We're not different to guys of any other ethnic group, we have been raised with the same values and culture as other British people. But it's impossible to break the stereotype - even with some stuck-up Pakistani girls who should know better, FFS - that we're not all sexual predators, we're not murderers and we are not Islamic fundamentalists.

Why do you feel the need to ask specifically what Pakistani guys want from girls? We want the same things as every other guy.

wow!!!! calm down !!!!! :wink::smile:
Original post by asif007
Er, you just called this "a fun thread" and "jokey". By that I assume you think you're having fun. Like I said, some of us take these issues more seriously than you make them out to be. Relationships are an especially difficult game for Pakistani guys.

At least I'm being honest about my thoughts and I speak my mind. You don't like it, that's your problem. Tell someone who cares.

Calm down! Haha its only a thread , everyones going psycho :redface:

Haha calm down!:smile: take a chill pill:h:

Calm yourself down haha:biggrin:
guys i already said that!!!!!lmaooooooooo!!!!!!!!
Original post by Anonymous
guys i already said that!!!!!lmaooooooooo!!!!!!!!

nope u didn't i said that first!!!!!!
Original post by English-help

i know right!!!!! :wink:
Reply 311
Original post by Ayaz789
Calm yourself down haha:biggrin:

but when you were told to chill it meant something different??
but when you were told to chill it meant something different??

I was told to chill by who?:redface:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
i know right!!!!! :wink:

LooL whos this :P
I know what I look for in Pakistani men :mmm:

My sexting thread was about a Pakistani guy :laugh:
Original post by shahida sulaiman
wow!!!! calm down !!!!! :wink::smile:

Original post by English-help

Don't patronise me or tell me to calm down. If I think this thread is making fun of Pakistani guys when it's actually a pretty serious issue for us, obviously I'm going to say something about it. Honestly some of you girls are so self-centred when it comes to relationships.
Reply 316
Original post by Ayaz789
I was told to chill by who?:redface:

omg lol sorry I didnt mean to reply to ur comment lol :////
omg lol sorry I didnt mean to reply to ur comment lol :////

Hmmm:colonhash:
Original post by Ayaz789
Hmmm:colonhash:

Peak
Original post by IXxi HIIDA ixXI
Peak