The Student Room Group

Igcse edexcel physics exam

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fuzi8n137
I'm guessing this was Edexcel Paper 1 IGCSE? Because that was hard :frown: I just wish stuff we actually get taught came up, WHY DOESNT REFRACTICE INDEX HAVE A UNIT WTF

OMG!!!! That was the hardest freaking one for me!!! That paper didnt make SENSE!!
Reply 21
Original post by Talkand...Talk
Lol i feel exactly the same! For an A* its 80%

Not necessarily, the grade boundaries should be lower this year because that was possibly the worst physics exam in history. Literally so many of my classmates came out crying
Original post by ina1973
Not necessarily, the grade boundaries should be lower this year because that was possibly the worst physics exam in history. Literally so many of my classmates came out crying

OMG!! , my friend said like 10 ppl came out of there class crying too !! At one point of the exam i just felt like crying and ripping the paper up!
Reply 23
Original post by Talkand...Talk
OMG!! , my friend said like 10 ppl came out of there class crying too !! At one point of the exam i just felt like crying and ripping the paper up!

Hahah so did I! The problem with this paper was the fact that it focused on pretty much all the small things that you don't focus on as much in general. Paper 2 better be muchhhhh easier
Original post by ina1973
Hahah so did I! The problem with this paper was the fact that it focused on pretty much all the small things that you don't focus on as much in general. Paper 2 better be muchhhhh easier

Thats so true. IKR!! if its not easier then my future is ruined!
The questions were quite wierd!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending