The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LostGirlOnTheRun
Don't worry so much about it-I've done something similar for charity before-and yeh I was naked for that...you have nothing to be ashamed of, after all it is for a good cause...

which one
Original post by Anonymous
which one

Which one?? What are you talking about??
That's the most disturbing emoji lol

That would be the point.
Original post by LostGirlOnTheRun
Which one?? What are you talking about??

which charity?
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
Ah then I don't think it matters. Bare all for the world to see. Have fun :mmm:

Well it's not really for the world, just for the people who donate!
Original post by ivybridge
:colone: :colone:

so gay.
Original post by smallpenis
so gay.

Would you like a medal for your obviously psychic ability to label my sexuality? I think we already knew this, 'we' including myself.
Would you like a medal for your obviously psychic ability to label my sexuality? I think we already knew this, 'we' including myself.

no but not everyone would be comfortable with homosexual comments. it isnt the norm.
no but not everyone would be comfortable with homosexual comments. it isnt the norm.

So what? Should people stop living then, just because 'someone, somewhere' might find fault with what they're doing? No. Grow up. Gay people, trans people, straight people, bi, black, white, all live around you. Get used to it. I couldn't care less what you consider to be 'uncomfortable'.
which charity?

Womankind Worlwide
So what? Should people stop living then, just because 'someone, somewhere' might find fault with what they're doing? No. Grow up. Gay people, trans people, straight people, bi, black, white, all live around you. Get used to it. I couldn't care less what you consider to be 'uncomfortable'.

How inconsiderate of you.
Every TSR discussion turns into an argument about gays or Muslims somehow....
Original post by donutellme
How inconsiderate of you.

Lmfao. No.

Original post by Trapz99
Every TSR discussion turns into an argument about gays or Muslims somehow....

"somehow" - the guy made an irrelevant dig.
If you're prepared for gays to get off to it, then by all means do it.
Lmfao. No.

"somehow" - the guy made an irrelevant dig.

Ok

Yeah dont play the 'oppressed' card. Perhaps be considerate that not everyone is comfortable with people inciting homosexual feelings towards them. Im sorry but thats how its going to be. Im not homophobic or anything like that but this isnt appropriate on a student forum.
Yeah dont play the 'oppressed' card. Perhaps be considerate that not everyone is comfortable with people inciting homosexual feelings towards them. Im sorry but thats how its going to be. Im not homophobic or anything like that but this isnt appropriate on a student forum.

Oh do me a favour - your username is "small penis" you utter child. Saying you're not homophobic doesn't make a homophobic remark any less anti-gay.
No need for homophobic comments here. The charity the naked calendar is for is actually a charity which aims to support LGBT people who have been abused or been the victim of hate crimes.

Still not completely decided if I'm going to do it though, maybe, maybe not!
Oh do me a favour - your username is "small penis" you utter child. Saying you're not homophobic doesn't make a homophobic remark any less anti-gay.

I'm surprised that username is even allowed lol
It's an art,isn't it? Art can be harmful? I don't think so.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending