The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by 123moon
How did you guys meet? (sounds weird) but have you ever met up with her in person maybe that will strength your friendship (sorry if you have said you have before) She maybe a little busy atm with gcses so don't tell her now wait till the summer and plan to meet her somewhere nice but causal to hang out.

It all began on the Web.
She may be a bit busy, but I would like to put the message across to her, like right now.
Reply 41
By the looks of things you only joined TSR 3 months ago so I'm guessing you have only known this girl for a little while so you need to be really careful how you approach her you don't want her thinking your a weird, obsessive and if she doesn't want to meet up with you or end the friendship you have to respect her decisions and move on… sounds mean but is the truth especially because you are older i know it's only by a year by still. Just advising you the best.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by RKtothesky
A title that spells says a million meanings.

Do u evn England?
Reply 43
Original post by 123moon
By the looks of things you only joined TSR 3 months ago so I'm guessing you have only known this girl for a little while so you need to be really careful how you approach her you don't want her thinking your a weird, obsessive and if she doesn't want to meet up with you or end the friendship you have to respect her decisions and move on… sounds mean but is the truth especially because you are older i know it's only by a year by still. Just advising you the best.

It's actually been longer, as I have made multiple accounts well before that period.
I've sent her a long PM, so I will hope she understands.
By the way, I am enhancing a friendship that already started off to an agreement by her.
Reply 44
Original post by Imperion
Do u evn England?

Do I live in England? Yes, I do. Do you know how to sharpen your grammar? I hope so.
Reply 45
It's actually been longer, as I have made multiple accounts well before that period.
I've sent her a long PM, so I will hope she understands.
By the way, I am enhancing a friendship that already started off to an agreement by her.

I don't understand how can you agree to be in a friendship? it should happen naturally.
Reply 46
Original post by 123moon
I don't understand how can you agree to be in a friendship? it should happen naturally.

I asked her if I can be friends, then she replied with ''Yes, I'll be glad to be your friend.''
Do I live in England? Yes, I do. Do you know how to sharpen your grammar? I hope so.

Lmao that totally flew over your head and lmao the irony.
Reply 48
I asked her if I can be friends, then she replied with ''Yes, I'll be glad to be your friend.''

Wow that came across so rude i'm not that stupid but even though someone can be accepting of someone does not mean that they can't change their mind of how they feel about a person and tbh you sound pretty needed of her and even if you are in contact with someone and ask a question like 'if we can be friends?' the polite way in answer it is to say "Yes, I'll be glad to be your friend" to not seem arrogant but to be quite frankly honest it sounds as though you want to be more than friends with this girl and are quite needy of her affection not to say there is anything wrong with that but you just have to respect her even though she may be accepting of you. There are people who get murdered or raped by their boyfriends (i know it is extreme) but firstly accept relationships with these boys but that doesn't mean it is right. Wow sorry i am not trying to make you sound like a psycho but just don't become to attached with her if the friendship does not work out or she 'dumps' you.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 49
Original post by 123moon
Wow that came across so rude i'm not that stupid but even though someone can be accepting of someone does not mean that they can't change their mind of how they feel about a person and tbh you sound pretty needed of her and even if you are in contact with someone and ask a question like 'if we can be friends?' the polite way in answer it is to say "Yes, I'll be glad to be your friend" to not seem arrogant but to be quite frankly honest it sounds as though you want to be more than friends with this girl and are quite needy of her affection not to say there is anything wrong with that but you just have to respect her even though she may be accepting of you. There are people who get murdered or raped by their boyfriends (i know it is extreme) but firstly accept relationships with these boys but that doesn't mean it is right. Wow sorry i am not trying to make you sound like a psycho but just don't become to attached with her if the friendship does not work out or she 'dumps' you.

I love her, only as an ordinary friend. She's truly knows it.
A friendship is all I want out of her, no relationship is intended. I am not her BF, what you thinking, girl?
Our friendship is set out, but I would like to polish it out, if you know what I mean.
Reply 50
I'm not Jack the Ripper, so no, I will not rape her. She's a sweet friend, I love her as one. That sets out the story line.
Reply 51
I love her, only as an ordinary friend. She's truly knows it.
A friendship is all I want out of her, no relationship is intended. I am not her BF, what you thinking, girl?
Our friendship is set out, but I would like to polish it out, if you know what I mean.

Sorry i know i just went off on one but i see it all the time guys saying all they want is to be friends with a girl and things happen and the girl is left broken.
Reply 52
Original post by 123moon
Sorry i know i just went off on one but i see it all the time guys saying all they want is to be friends with a girl and things happen and the girl is left broken.

Well, those things will not happen with this girl I will assure you that.
Reply 53
Well, those things will not happen with this girl I will assure you that.

Thank you! I apologise with a heavy heart for jumping to conclusions and i believe that you have the purest of intentions and i hope your friendship is everlasting.
Reply 54
Original post by 123moon
Thank you! I apologise with a heavy heart for jumping to conclusions and i believe that you have the purest of intentions and i hope your friendship is everlasting.

I've sent her a PM, I am anxiously waiting for the reply.
My heart's frankly beating fast. I will hand it to myself and feel bad for posting the thread in the first place, she may or may not have seen it.
Reply 55
I've sent her a PM, I am anxiously waiting for the reply.
My heart's frankly beating fast. I will hand it to myself and feel bad for posting the thread in the first place, she may or may not have seen it.

Good luck! :smile: Hope she replies x Just breathe she sounds like a nice girl
Reply 56
Original post by 123moon
Good luck! :smile: Hope she replies x Just breathe she sounds like a nice girl!

That's the reason why I chose to become her friend to begin with, she's full of life on the outside, full of heart from the inside.

She has not been active for 2 hours, technically speaking well before I sent the PM. #Relieved to say the least.
Reply 57

That's the reason why I chose to become her friend to begin with, she's full of life on the outside, full of heart from the inside.

She has not been active for 2 hours, technically speaking well before I sent the PM. #Relieved to say the least.
Awww that is such a cute thing to say about someone i wish someone would think of me like that.... but don't worry hopefully she will understand how you feel and everything will go well! For some weird reason i feel slightly nervous on your behalf but just relax you should feel better now you've told her how you feel! :h:
Reply 58
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Title makes no sense O_O

A simple misspelt word, no big deal.
Reply 59

1 minute ago

OK, ladies and gentlemen, we both have control of the situation.

I now deem this thread as 'Temporarily closed', part 2 TBA.

Thank you to all, who supported.
The thread may have made no sense, but my friendship truly mattered more, still does.