The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AliRizzo
Some of us work during the day, not a concept you'd be familiar with I'm guessing.

Recovering from a knee operation m9.

Remember when I said you were getting spitroasted by fans of 3 other clubs, and that you'd probably reply at some dead time when you'd thought of something that wasn't entirely retarded to say. And then you did.
Original post by Jimmy Seville
Recovering from a knee operation m9.

Remember when I said you were getting spitroasted by fans of 3 other clubs, and that you'd probably reply at some dead time when you'd thought of something that wasn't entirely retarded to say. And then you did.

It's cute that you think I actually spend my time worrying about an insignificance like yourself. And if you think that was a spit roast than you genuinely don't get out often.
Original post by leinad2012
Mans talking about games played when his side will more than likely play 40 next season :biggrin:

We are a striker and Winger away from being real challengers imo. We'd have as strong a starting XI as everyone bar maybe city and Chelsea, but far more depth and a team that's been playing together for a while. The issue is who? Morata isn't taking us to the next level for a few years imo, nor is Lacazette. Even a move for Aubamayang would be far too ambitious. Lukaku is probably most realistic, but he's not proven in CL and is streaky as ****

Arsenal could just throw £50m at Aubameyang and offer to treble his wages, it'd be strongly considered at minimum. Chelsea getting Costa in 13/14 was far more ambitious too imo.
(edited 7 years ago)
Lmfao I saw that tweet. You run a terrible account ffs, should have noticed it was you from the bio.

:lol:

Prove it. What is the last tweet i favourited?
Lmfao I saw that tweet. You run a terrible account ffs, should have noticed it was you from the bio.

Half my tweets are literally to bait people
Original post by sr90

swear down u just steal previous ladbible and bbc sporf tweets and re word them. that x factor tweet definitely wasnt an original.
Original post by swirly
swear down u just steal previous ladbible and bbc sporf tweets and re word them. that x factor tweet definitely wasnt an original.

I'm blocked by The Nab Bible
Original post by sr90
I'm blocked by The Nab Bible

thoughts on slave songs?
DT's latest video - Christ. Nonce confirmed.
I'm blocked by Stan Collymore after asking him why he roundhoused Ulrika.
Morata
Sanchez Ozil Mahrez
Cazorla Xhaka
Monreal Kosc Benatia Bellerin
The prick has almost certainly nabbed this, but it's too good

https://twitter.com/mikesanz19/status/735966593713381376
Original post by sr90

Relax yourself sibby :tongue:
Just realised you were in on taking the Xhaka @'s ffs what is wrong with you
(edited 7 years ago)
Relax yourself sibby :tongue:
Just realised you were in on taking the Xhaka @'s ffs what is wrong with you

Yeh I have XhakaTurn IconicXhaka and Xhaka_Role

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7754
If you were to buy a striker, CB and a RW then I think your business is done this summer. I doubt you'll get all those targets. I think you may get a striker, I don't think you'll get a CB because Chambers.
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1464441350.440759.jpg

That stripe down the middle completely ruins your kit.
Puma kits have been horrible to be honest.
Reply 7757
Nah the first few Puma home kits were fine. This one is ****ing hideous though.
I like that kit, but as Lucio said that ****ing stripe down the middle. Get rid of that please.
Original post by Malevolent
I like that kit, but as Lucio said that ****ing stripe down the middle. Get rid of that please.

The kit itself is lovely aside from the stripe.

If you're gonna experiment, just do it on the keeper jersey...

Latest