The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4240
Original post by Zayn is Bae
@Angry cucumber what made you go into Vet Med over Medicine if you don't mind me asking?

There was no need to use a capital m in medicine there buddy x
Original post by Angry cucumber
- Always wanted to be one
- Animals <3
- Previous medical history meant in my late teens I had a phobia of hospitals

Interesting. Never actually met anyone who has got onto it and we don't do it at our uni so I don't really know much about it.

Original post by SA-1

There was because I was referring to the course, not just using the word medicine in a general context.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4242
Interesting. Never actually met anyone who has got onto it and we don't do it at our uni so I don't really know much about it.

There was because I was referring to the course, not just using the word medicine in a general context.

Posted from TSR Mobile

k.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's medicine but for all common domestic species and a look at the less common and a lot less time learning in practice during term time, we do all ours in holiday time
Original post by SA-1

If you had super powers would you use them for good or bad?

#AskAzizz
Reply 4246

A little :frown:

Original post by swirly
If you had super powers would you use them for good or bad?

#AskAzizz

Good

If you could chose one superpower out of the following, which would it be and why?

A) Invisibility
B) Speed (like, lightening speed)
C) Ability to fly
D) Ability to breathe under water
E) Ability to freeze time

Inb4 freezing time so you can touch women without them knowing
(edited 7 years ago)
Gyles Brandreth is nailing the referendum on Have I Got News for you..

Youtube it if intersted.

Summed up my thoughts so well..

No one knows what the **** will happen if we leave.. Those who pretend to know are talking *******s, and those who do actually understand the ramifications are to tied to their affiliations to give a straight answer. Studies coming in left right and centre from organisations that stand to gain by either leaving or remaining as they see it, and tailoring the countries oppinion as such.

Such a ******** referendum in a set of completely as far as we know hypothetical s.
Original post by SA-1

Good

If you could chose one superpower out of the following, which would it be and why?

A) Invisibility
C) Ability to fly
D) Ability to swim under water

Freeze time obvs.

If you can master time you can master the universe. Even for superficial things, if you could pause 1 millisecond for every 2 milliseconds you could dominate any sport and be a GOAT.

But time doesn't exist, only space-time.
Original post by SA-1

Good

A) Invisibility
C) Ability to fly
D) Ability to breathe under water

Definitely B or E.
No question.
Reply 4250
Original post by zKlown
@Rk2k14

Thoughts on Eminem being a top 3 OAT rapper?

Thoughts on Nail in the Coffin as a diss track?

Thoughts on 50 Cent 2002 - 2007 era?

Assume you mean GOAT? Nowhere near top 3. Would struggle to even make top 10 imo. Eminem did murder Jay Z on his own **** though:biggrin:
No racial, but if he was black he wouldn't get this much hype.

Haven't heard it.

50 makes tracks that you bump in the car. Window Shopper was GOAT.
Original post by Rk2k14
Assume you mean GOAT? Nowhere near top 3. Would struggle to even make top 10 imo. Eminem did murder Jay Z on his own **** though:biggrin:
No racial, but if he was black he wouldn't get this much hype.

Haven't heard it.

50 makes tracks that you bump in the car. Window Shopper was GOAT.

No OAT, top 3 of all time.

And lol thinking he wouldn't make top 10.

Being white has nothing to do with it. Look past his skin colour and I don't even see how it's debatable he's not mentioned amongst the greatest.

Biggie, Eminem and Nas (special mention for Pac and Big L) are top 3 for me.

Although personal favourites include Method Man, Guru and Q-Tip.

Thoughts on Chamillionaire? (That's if you've even heard anything outside of Ridin' or Hip-Hop Police).
Reply 4252
Original post by zKlown
No OAT, top 3 of all time.

And lol thinking he wouldn't make top 10.

Being white has nothing to do with it. Look past his skin colour and I don't even see how it's debatable he's not mentioned amongst the greatest.

Biggie, Eminem and Nas (special mention for Pac and Big L) are top 3 for me.

Although personal favourites include Method Man, Guru and Q-Tip.

Thoughts on Chamillionaire? (That's if you've even heard anything outside of Ridin' or Hip-Hop Police).

It does though. He is hyped up by a lot of people, purely because he's arguably the only white rapper thats made a serious influence in the rap game. He's quality no doubt but like I said, if he was black no one would rate him this highly.

Like I said, top 10 is debatable depending on who you rate but to put him alongside Biggie and Nas is an insult (imo).

My top 3 would be Nas (but you already knew that:wink:), Mos Def and Rakim (shout out to Wu and Doom).

Haven't heard much of him tbh.
Original post by Rk2k14
It does though. He is hyped up by a lot of people, purely because he's arguably the only white rapper thats made a serious influence in the rap game. He's quality no doubt but like I said, if he was black no one would rate him this highly.

Like I said, top 10 is debatable depending on who you rate but to put him alongside Biggie and Nas is an insult (imo).

My top 3 would be Nas (but you already knew that:wink:), Mos Def and Rakim (shout out to Wu and Doom).

Haven't heard much of him tbh.

I agree he is hyped up by his annoying fanbase but to say he wouldn't be as highly rated if he was black just isn't true... I accept you don't like him as much as me though.

Check some of Cham's ****, he is a barrer. Not top 10 or anything, just has top notch punchlines.
Reply 4254
Original post by zKlown
I agree he is hyped up by his annoying fanbase but to say he wouldn't be as highly rated if he was black just isn't true... I accept you don't like him as much as me though.

Check some of Cham's ****, he is a barrer. Not top 10 or anything, just has top notch punchlines.

Check out Black On Both Sides by Mos Def. Criminally underrated.

One of the best hip hop albums out there.
Tonight we will see why a small team such as Athletic, should not be in the champs league final.
KK having a mare there
Reply 4257
Original post by KingKoala
Tonight we will see why a small team such as Athletic, should not be in the champs league final.

Define small team (2 marks).

Analyse why Atletico are a small team using evidence (10 marks).
Reply 4258
Imagine calling Athlético small when you lose 2-1 to midget land :rofl:
Original post by SA-1
Imagine calling Athlético small when you lose 2-1 to midget land :rofl:

The size of a club is dependant on fan base, not results.

Latest