The Student Room Group

Edexcel IAL Chemistry Unit 1 (WCH01 )/ May 27 June 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Arzam45
I don't think that space meant anything because in that equation in the attachment you sent if you cancel an electron on the L.H.S, one electron cancels on the R.H.S as well.

Dude what about the radical :/
Original post by AkibKhan
I didnt know this i wrote M --> M+ + e however one of my friends wrote this bcz of this handout :/

How the hell did he find this lol.
Original post by omar5478
Ok Einstein, my bad.

My argument still holds though, if I lose more marks in this paper than in the other paper, that means that this paper is harder, thus lower boundries.

And please be a bit more sympathetic with us lower mortals, and learn how to write with proper grammar.

so true
Ok Einstein, my bad.

My argument still holds though, if I lose more marks in this paper than in the other paper, that means that this paper is harder, thus lower boundries.

And please be a bit more sympathetic with us lower mortals, and learn how to write with proper grammar.

ahha that's how I nailed u up ! grammar Nazi kid whats wrong with the grammar don't say that I don't write commas and other stuff this isn't an English exam dude get a life !! no need to create fiasco though ! just write an epilogue of this all stuff coz exam is over now !
[QUOTE="AkibKhan;65267865"]I didnt know this i wrote M --> M+ + e however one of my friends wrote this bcz of this handout :/[/QUOTE
u were also supposed to write the state symbol
Original post by MrBioBombastic
lol stop making fake acc to support ur own self aha!

seriously?:s-smilie:
ahha that's how I nailed u up ! grammar Nazi kid whats wrong with the grammar don't say that I don't write commas and other stuff this isn't an English exam dude get a life !! no need to create fiasco though ! just write an epilogue of this all stuff coz exam is over now !

Forget commas.
I've seen better sentence structure from a 5 year old.
The equation of the simplest ionisation energy of M

did actually state simplest ?
Original post by Hiyoriiki

Aish haza? Al grammar masla?
😂😯
Original post by Esmeralda T
Aish haza? Al grammar masla?
😂😯

um no...............
How the hell did he find this lol.

Have no freaking idea :3
Reply 351
For the orbitals question for aluminium( the order the electrons are removed). I said p orbital .... but i omitted the number e.g 3s. WIll i get 1 mark?
Reply 352
Original post by AkibKhan
I didnt know this i wrote M --> M+ + e however one of my friends wrote this bcz of this handout :/

M M+ + e OR
M - e- gives M plus

I am not even going to bother replying to this because it is just getting ridiculous. However, I agree that this exam is done and over at this point and discussing it is useless and possibly depressing for some people.

Have a nice day.
(edited 7 years ago)
um no...............

Dunt be scared itz me😂😂
Original post by Esmeralda T
Dunt be scared itz me😂😂

im not scared
i guessed btw:smile:
Original post by anujsr
For the orbitals question for aluminium( the order the electrons are removed). I said p orbital .... but i omitted the number e.g 3s. WIll i get 1 mark?

I wrote the same thing. It asked for the orbital. And a subshell is further divided into orbitals so I guess writing e.g. P is okay.
Reply 357
Original post by Arzam45
I wrote the same thing. It asked for the orbital. And a subshell is further divided into orbitals so I guess writing e.g. P is okay.

Thanks. Thats what i thought as well. subshells have numbers however i don't remember seeing that orbitals have numbers.
Original post by NoGoodNamesNGL
Forget commas.
I've seen better sentence structure from a 5 year old.

stop creating fake accts ik its u ahha why u want urself to get *** up

yes

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending