The Student Room Group

Results day 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by zXcodeXz
Isn't there something that I could say to my school so that they would send it by email instead?

Say you're on holiday, you'll get it by email

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mxskaan
Say you're on holiday, you'll get it by email

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok thanks! :smile:
Isn't there something that I could say to my school so that they would send it by email instead?

Original post by Sfhkh
Lucky, I don't wan't people to see what I get

Yeah I suppose you could try lol but remember that if you don't want everybody to see your results, just take the envelope and open them in the car or something instead :smile:
I think that if you're "busy", they'll send them by email - ie. on holiday, attending a wedding etc :biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by surina16
Yeah I suppose you could try lol but remember that if you don't want everybody to see your results, just take the envelope and open them in the car or something instead :smile:

But the problem is, my friends will pressure me to open it in front of them

Ah okay, then lie to your school and say that you can't attend - they should email them to you instead :smile:
How come your getting yours by email?

I have an account with my exam board SQA and you can register for text and email results. Im from Scotland if that makes a difference
Reply 26

Same
I'm getting mine via email so I don't have to see those annoying pricks lmao

what? how? can i do that?
Original post by M4keen04
what? how? can i do that?

It's just the way my school has decided to do it this year - I didn't do anything :smile:
Ah okay, then lie to your school and say that you can't attend - they should email them to you instead :smile:

Ah ok thanks! :smile:
Original post by sameehaiqbal
I have an account with my exam board SQA and you can register for text and email results. Im from Scotland if that makes a difference

Ohh ok that's why!
Original post by Sfhkh
Same

It's annoying
I know that there is time to go, but how do you deal with results day? I'm already worried about what grades I got in the exams that I sat! I seriously will be worrying over the summer rather than enjoying it.

1) Don't worry, I'm sure you will do fine in your results, ENJOY YOUR SUMMER!!!:biggrin:
2) You could always get the school to email you the results to you if you want it to be more private (which I didn't know you could do until a week ago, I thought I would have to get my result in September:colondollar:)
Anyway, I will be in America when we get our results so I will be the furthest way from my friends!!:biggrin::biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Roseluna
1) Don't worry, I'm sure you will do fine in your results, ENJOY YOUR SUMMER!!!:biggrin:
2) You could always get the school to email you the results to you if you want it to be more private (which I didn't know you could do until a week ago, I thought I would have to get my result in September:colondollar:)
Anyway, I will be in America when we get our results so I will be the furthest way from my friends!!:biggrin::biggrin:

Love to go to America !! Your so lucky!!
Love to go to America !! Your so lucky!!

I just hope I don't come back as this:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Reply 35
Original post by animeamanda1412
im a hardcore anime and kpop fan xD
i used to try preaching anime, but now that kpop exists in my life, i guess that's probably priority
but anime is still bae

What kind of anime do you like? Ive been watching A LOT over the past few weeks and a few live actions :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Roseluna
I just hope I don't come back as this:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Don't worry lol, this is why sunscreen was invented :biggrin:
Reply 37
Original post by sameehaiqbal
Im getting mine via post, text, and email . I normally cant sleep the night before because I'm so restless and anxious haha. Im glad i dont need to open them with friends - you dont need to do that if you dont want to :smile:

i know right
Reply 38
Original post by animeamanda1412
im a hardcore anime and kpop fan xD
i used to try preaching anime, but now that kpop exists in my life, i guess that's probably priority
but anime is still bae

Kpop fan too 🤗 . I want to start watching anime but the thing is there's so much I have no idea where to start. Do you have any recommendations ??
Original post by kiiten
What kind of anime do you like? Ive been watching A LOT over the past few weeks and a few live actions :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I mostly like horror, psychological, sports, action, adventure
and most importantly, anime where i can ship guys together, NOT THE PROPER YAOI THO, because as soon as they already confess and kiss, that's it the ship sank
wbu?

Quick Reply

Latest