The Student Room Group

Finally Germany is showing some balls

http://www.faz.net/aktuell/politik/ausland/europa/tuerkei/cem-oezdemir-wir-lassen-uns-von-einem-despoten-wie-erdogan-nicht-erpressen-14234489.html

On 2nd June the German parliament will hold a session with the aim to declare the massacre of Armenians as genocide.

Hopefully the ass-kissing of Turkey due to the migrant crisis is over.
im not clicking on that link i dont wanna see a pair of german balls thank you very much
Reply 2
Original post by lolatmaths
im not clicking on that link i dont wanna see a pair of german balls thank you very much

Don't worry, Merkel isn't the one showing them :wink:+
Is this what the west has come to
"my genocide is commemorated and so should yours"
Reply 4
Original post by Saeed9724
Is this what the west has come to
"my genocide is commemorated and so should yours"

Why are you on a western forum if you don't like?

It's an article.
Original post by ivybridge
It's an article.

It's a joke.
It's a joke.

Funny... I think.
Funny... I think.

The joke or the prospect of seeing a pair of german balls?
The joke or the prospect of seeing a pair of german balls?

Neither, really.
Neither, really.

oh dont be so cynical
Reply 11
The last time Germany showed some balls...
Original post by PoorBastward
Muslims owe reparations to everybody. Time to claim!

Utter rubbish. Think before you speak.
Reply 13
Good for them but im sure there are better things to stand up to, like being bullied by the yanks into war mongering with Russia.
Reply 14
Original post by inhuman
http://www.faz.net/aktuell/politik/ausland/europa/tuerkei/cem-oezdemir-wir-lassen-uns-von-einem-despoten-wie-erdogan-nicht-erpressen-14234489.html

On 2nd June the German parliament will hold a session with the aim to declare the massacre of Armenians as genocide.

Good news
Reply 15
Original post by inhuman

Germany is doing this because Merkel declared Germany as responsible for the Armenian genocide. So she is not doing because to show balls to Turkey but to bash German people.

Also, the german elite want to put the Armenian Genocide on the weight of Germany because during Worl War I Germany was allied with the Ottoman Empire and some Germans worked in the Ottoman Army. Their arguments are ludicrious.
Reply 16
Original post by slaven
Germany is doing this because Merkel declared Germany as responsible for the Armenian genocide. So she is not doing because to show balls to Turkey but to bash German people.

Also, the german elite want to put the Armenian Genocide on the weight of Germany because during Worl War I Germany was allied with the Ottoman Empire and some Germans worked in the Ottoman Army. Their arguments are ludicrious.

Yea, ok then.
This is a tragedy. A claim which is directly related with history going to be "voted" in parliament. We as Turkiye dont recognize such weird claims and decisions.
Reply 18
Original post by SemiteLog
This is a tragedy. A claim which is directly related with history going to be "voted" in parliament. We as Turkiye dont recognize such weird claims and decisions.

Darling, everyone knows your people committed genocide.

This is just about politics officially saying it. Rather than for diplomatic reasons hiding it.

How are Turkish courts doing these days btw? Not at all, huh, what with all the 30 lawyers Erdogan has full time working on personal insult cases and forcing the courts to treat them with priority.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending