The Student Room Group

Those taking biology, chemistry, maths etc.

Hi all,
I was wondering what you people who are taking bio, chem, maths etc. are planning on doing at university?
Original post by FJCX
Hi all,
I was wondering what you people who are taking bio, chem, maths etc. are planning on doing at university?

I took Chem, Physics, Maths, Further Maths (and English lit at AS) and now study Maths at uni. I hope this is of some use to you :tongue:
Next year I'll be doing physics, chemistry, biology and maths and plan to study medicine
Original post by FJCX
Hi all,

Taking bio, chem and maths and doing Medicine next year
I am doing biology, chemistry, maths and German next year and I hope to study biology
Reply 5
Maths, Chemistry, Physics, Economics, Further Maths and hopefully go on to study some form of Engineering.
Reply 6
Biology, Psychology and Sociology here and i want to do psychology at UNI :smile:
Reply 7
Taking Biology, Maths and Law into A2 and hope to do Biomedicine at uni
Reply 8
thanks to everyone who replied, it was helpful 😃
Doing maths, further maths, physics and geography. Hoping to do theoretical physics at university :smile:.
Taking Maths, Biology and Chemistry and planning to do Maths or Optometry, based on what results I get
Reply 11
Doing maths, physics, chemistry and history. Want to do chemistry or accounting at uni.
Maths, Chemistry, Biology, Drama or Add Maths hoping to do Medicine

Quick Reply

Latest