The Student Room Group

Help-never had a girlfriend or kissed-nervous about relationships

Im a first tear uni student, Ive never had a girlfriend, and now fear if I do get one, I wouldn't be even an adequate boyfriend, not knowing how to do anything, like how do people actually be romantic, how do kisses actually work, (as opposed to hoe media shows it.

What should I do?
Original post by Anonymous
Im a first tear uni student, Ive never had a girlfriend, and now fear if I do get one, I wouldn't be even an adequate boyfriend, not knowing how to do anything, like how do people actually be romantic, how do kisses actually work, (as opposed to hoe media shows it.

What should I do?
hahaha!!!! Lol!! Just try being ur self !!!:smile::wink:
Reply 2
Original post by shahida sulaiman
hahaha!!!! Lol!! Just try being ur self !!!:smile::wink:

been there, done that
been there, done that
sooooo???? What happened??? :smile:
Reply 4
I was once in a similar position to yours, not knowing how to even make conversation with girls, how to get along with them etc... But one day I met someone and somehow everything felt different...like conversations seem natural.
You will meet someone and when you do it'll feel different. (sounds like movie stuff i know, but its real lol)
And that someone should understand that you're new to this thing.

And well being romantic...im sure theres lots on google, but basically it involves putting time into doing something for/with the other person im guessing
(im not the best at explanation sorry)
Reply 5
Original post by shahida sulaiman
sooooo???? What happened??? :smile:

I mean i be myslef always and Im terrible at making friends,
Don't come across as desperate, which is easy to do if you've never had a relationship before. And if it happens, just appreciate them, keep their interest by making an effort often and.. that's that, really.

With kissing, it may be confusing first time but.. practice makes perfect, and you'll get the hang of it :cute:
I mean i be myslef always and Im terrible at making friends,

Who said u r not good at talking?????!!!!!! Just try taking tips from guys who have girlfriends or just talk to a girl who is like ur friend or anyone who is really near to u
(BTW I m not talking about asking the girl u like I m talking about any of ur close friends)

What should I do?

Like everyone else on here has said, be yourself but don't be too desperate. I'm sure you'll be fine. Talk like you would to any other guy but with flirting. Everyone's awkward when they're in a relationship for the first time. :smile:
Reply 9

What should I do?

Kissing all comes naturally, honestly. Your lips come together, and you kiss, tongues can go into each others mouths, you may enjoy sucking on the tongue, or they might, you both might. Don't fret.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending