The Student Room Group

What do you think of this Bengali girl? Opinions are appreciated

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MrFudgeTheGuy
She might be capable. BUT SHES (was) 13.
SHE CANNOT SUPPORT HER CHILDREN

But she was able to support them. She had a foster mother to help out as well.
At 13? Parents ? Hello??
Reply 22
Pics or gtfo.
Original post by Profesh
Most people are indeed capable of performing a range of biological functions, to varying degrees of excess, but the day when defecating in the street is hailed as a progressive act is the day that I renounce my citizenship.

Surely you can't compare defecating on the streets to teenage childbirth. The former causes direct nuisance whilst with the latter I don't see anything of such. If her actions isn't harming or annoying anyone then what's wrong?
Original post by Lil08
Pics or gtfo.

Why are you not convinced?
Original post by TSR Mustafa
At 13? Parents ? Hello??

Her parents are muslim by the way, not sure about her though.
Reply 26
Original post by Anonymous
Why are you not convinced?

I have a poor imagination.
Isn't this stat rape?
It's quite upsetting tbh that she messed up her childhood/adolescence but it seems like she turned her life around so props to her.
Original post by SeanFM
Harmless.. poor kids, I think. I don't think the kids will grow up in a stable environment.

Well her kids seem happy/content.
Her parents are muslim by the way, not sure about her though.

At 13 she is just a child , imo her parents failed her
Reply 31
A brief description of a Bengali girl from East London who went to secondary school in Tower Hamlets (class of 2007-2012): She started school with hundreds of other Bengalis and was known for being a bit of a spoilt brat and even fell into fights with other girls. She fell into a relationship with a Bengali boy a year older. She happened to have got pregnant by him in year 9 (at age 13) and gave birth to a girl. She got pregnant again with the same guy in year 11 (at age 15) and gave birth to another girl. She barely attended school in the latter years since she was pregnant and was preoccupied in looking after her child. While she was pregnant she would attend classes sometimes and class mates would touch her baby bump out of fascination. She even was congratulated by class mates through Facebook once she gave birth. One of the teachers even said 'well done'. She has no GCSEs (or any qualifications for that matter). She was disowned by her parents while at school and she along with her 2 daughters live with a foster mother. She makes a bit of money from modelling and she takes great care of her 2 daughters. The guy she had children with is known to have got other girls pregnant and has even went to prison.

From the description above do you think it was wrong for this girl to lead that sort of lifestyle or is it a harmless choice that she had made?
What sort of burden does people like her put on society (I'm actually really curious to know)?
If a large fraction of British girls lived like her what state would the UK be in?

Was it really important for you to highlight 'Bengali'? Wtf dude? You are so ****ing worreid about your identity that you post it as anonymous but you never missed the opportunity to emphasise on 'Bengali girl' 😬

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well her kids seem happy/content.

They are what, 6 and 4? I don't think you'll see it just yet but it could start to show in a few years.
Original post by champ_mc99
Isn't this stat rape?

Well her boyfriend is only a year older than her so I don't think (he's underage himself).
I'm interested to know what Muslims think of this.

First of all....in another thread you wrote about sneakingly not fasting (which means you're a Muslim yourself and you said so!) Secondly,you want to know what Muslims think about this situation when you're one yourself?
Original post by TSR Mustafa
At 13 she is just a child , imo her parents failed her

Do you really think. He parents probably tried but she was too deviant. They even disowned her for her behaviour. To me its more like the environment failed her.
Original post by MrFudgeTheGuy
At 13 that's pretty weird isn't it?
I mean.
What?

Age is just a number
Original post by Profesh
Most people are indeed capable of performing a range of biological functions, to varying degrees of excess, but the day when defecating in the street is hailed as a progressive act is the day that I renounce my citizenship.

Dont go to India then.
The
Original post by Amir52
Was it really important for you to highlight 'Bengali'Wtf dude? You are so ****ing worreid about your identity that you post it as anonymous but you never missed the opportunity to emphasise on 'Bengali girl' 😬

Posted from TSR Mobile

The reason being is because its quite rare amongst Bengalis/Pakistanis and I wanted to know people have to say about that since this is something that mostly thought of in white communities. I hate when only white people are criticised for certain stereotypes.
Pregnant twice by the same guy. Some people never learn.

No real burden on society (seriously, it's less competition for the rest of us) but really. Not too bright that one.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending