The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zayn is Bae
Are we gonna act like Moyes wouldn't still be here if you had your way

Posted from TSR Mobile

If Moyes are still here he'd be saying things like "We aspire to be like Watford" :tongue:
I wouldn't be surprised if Jones is offloaded in the summer.
Original post by SirAlexFerguson
If Moyes are still here he'd be saying things like "We aspire to be like Watford" :tongue:

Surely he be in the dining room trying to ban chips from the players, :u:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/feb/05/david-moyes-banned-chips-manchester-united-players-overweight
lvgal1.jpg

He's enjoying life! Ballin on his wife.
Original post by trapking
lvgal1.jpg

He's enjoying life! Ballin on his wife.

Can you please explain why you hate me? how can you make so many assumptions about me through a football forum where I post occasionally?

:redface:
Can you please explain why you hate me? how can you make so many assumptions about me through a football forum where I post occasionally?

Look at his avatar

It explains everything
Can you please explain why you hate me?

:lol:

I don't hate you. I was just stating pure facts....I keep it real on this bitch unlike some people on this thread who will go all white knight for your ass.

I won't bother naming any names they already know who they are. My point was really simple, you and "your admirer" have derailed the thread lots of times and people won't really complain about it but as soon as @swirly and I have a tiny bit of fun the thread is apparently "ruined" so I was simply saying people shouldn't complain when you and "your admirer" have been doing this a lot :smile:

how can you make so many assumptions about me through a football forum where I post occasionally?

So many assumptions, really? I only made one simple assumption and that is you're basic. Now I ain't trying to offend anyone neither do I have any "beef/hatred" towards anyone.

-Tk
Oh wow point proven already :lol:

Original post by zKlown
Look at his avatar

It explains everything
Reply 168
Original post by Zayn is Bae
Are we gonna act like Moyes wouldn't still be here if you had your way

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've been Jose in since October 2013
Reply 169
Why did SAFbae ask why trappy hates her in response to a post of his that wasn't anything to do with her

bare confused
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by trapking
Oh wow point proven already :lol:

I personally think it's a catfish

But still, you are funny.

@SA-1 thoughts?
The white knighting is almost as unbearable as the Mourinho hype.
Original post by banterboy
can we ban girls from the treehouse pls this is annoying

ftfy
Original post by zKlown
I personally think it's a catfish

But still, you are funny.

@SA-1 thoughts?

I definitely thought something was fishy went she didn't want to talk about easements with me :frown:
Original post by swirly
I definitely thought something was fishy went she didn't want to talk about easements with me :frown:

That's because you paint the picture of an escaped convict with mental disability.

Inb4 reported
Reply 175

rate my team
Original post by difeo

rate my team

Rooney at DM

Calm down Garth Crooks...
Reply 177
Original post by Lúcio
Rooney at DM

Calm down Garth Crooks...

Yeah he'd be pinging it around like a prime Xavi and with that front 5 we'll outscore anyone
Original post by difeo

rate my team

8/10 team. Pretty good.

I would replace Bale with Griezmann and Rooney with J.Rodriguez
Original post by difeo
Yeah he'd be pinging it around like a prime Xavi and with that front 5 we'll outscore anyone

You'll basically be Liverpool under Rodgers.

Latest