The Student Room Group
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website

The Railyard 2016/17

Hi there! Is anyone else applying to stay in the Railyard for September 2016 entry? :smile:
Would be lovely to chat with some of you!
Original post by Jordiesaurus
Hi there! Is anyone else applying to stay in the Railyard for September 2016 entry? :smile:
Would be lovely to chat with some of you!

Hii I was just looking for a post like this because I'm in the exact same situation aha, what's the room number you've booked, my is 228 but I've forgot which building as I'm typing this oops😊
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website
Original post by Nataliamaee
Hii I was just looking for a post like this because I'm in the exact same situation aha, what's the room number you've booked, my is 228 but I've forgot which building as I'm typing this oops😊

Hi, I can see that you mentioned staying in room 228. Are you sure about this? The room numbers at The Railyard do not go that high. Might I recommend calling their offices on 01223 363 333 to confirm if you are in doubt.
Original post by CM-Railyard
Hi, I can see that you mentioned staying in room 228. Are you sure about this? The room numbers at The Railyard do not go that high. Might I recommend calling their offices on 01223 363 333 to confirm if you are in doubt.

Oh yeah sorry this was when they asked me to chose a random number to reserve my room I think, I've now found out I'm in flat 94☺️
Just wanted to check in case there was some misunderstanding.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending