The Student Room Group

Things you can't fathom?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by sophiesmall
people who ask for advice and then ignore all advice given to them that doesn't agree with what they are already doing.

yes omfg what kind of creatures are they
Original post by Defraction
how society has become a ****ed up place

It always was.
Original post by Mrs.Grey
There's a lot of things but here are a few:
-How a girl or guy can look so flawless taking a selfie at a lower angle like most of us look like deformed whales.
-How can people look so flawless when they wake up in the morning besides the movies.
-How am I growing up this fast already like wth slow down.

How about you?

Man babies and Human Pups. WHY?!?!? WHY DID SOCIETY CREATE THIS HELLSPAWN?!?!?
Reply 23
Original post by HamzahPatel
Lol maybe you should do a quick youtube comparison. Or to save time I'll tell just you the results, the galaxy S7 unanimously has the best phone camera. And the S7 is an Android. Don't compare a £60 Android phone to an iPhone

Hmm I won't. I know that Apple paid Android for supplies for future iphones so I know something. Plus, you look familiar lmao.
How people can hate cats

How people can wake up with perfect hair

How easily people take to driving and I can't :laugh:
Original post by ivybridge
It always was.

Yeah slightly but there is a greater bunch of individuals that are ****ed-up.

So much ignorant people in the world, I simply do not understand why. People may that assumption that as the years go by, everything becomes better. But in my opinion, our current society is no better than individuals like Hitler. Maybe this is a sign that the world will end soon, idk.
Reply 26
how big the universe is. omg
Yeah slightly but there is a greater bunch of individuals that are ****ed-up.

So much ignorant people in the world, I simply do not understand why. People may that assumption that as the years go by, everything becomes better. But in my opinion, our current society is no better than individuals like Hitler. Maybe this is a sign that the world will end soon, idk.

Comparing Hitler to modern-day society is possibly more ignorant, really.
Comparing Hitler to modern-day society is possibly more ignorant, really.

I said it to that extent- he was the only cruel person from the past I could think of possibly Cecil Rhodes is worse or Stalin. The basic fact here is that in the past there were less amount of cruel individuals but now there are much when there is supposed to be less as the world is becoming better.
I said it to that extent- he was the only cruel person from the past I could think of possibly Cecil Rhodes is worse or Stalin. The basic fact here is that in the past there were less amount of cruel individuals but now there are much when there is supposed to be less as the world is becoming better.

I disagree. Many in the past were cruel. More so than now; too many to report it as extraordinary.
I disagree. Many in the past were cruel. More so than now; too many to report it as extraordinary.

Yeah I guess as people say 'history repeats itself'.
How 90% of TSRians have 50+ A*s and go to Oxbridge.
Donald Trump. Enough said.
Death mainly
Reply 34
Original post by HamzahPatel
How people would voluntarily buy Apple products.

I thought the same thing until I got my iPhone :redface:

Original post by Platopus
How planes stay up

God. Just God. I'm not religious but this video will explain all :tongue:

[video="youtube;i9q113rIwVo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9q113rIwVo[/video]
Original post by Deyesy
I thought the same thing until I got my iPhone :redface:

God. Just God. I'm not religious but this video will explain all :tongue:

[video="youtube;i9q113rIwVo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9q113rIwVo[/video]

It's black magic. Has to be.
1. Homophobia;
2. Racism;
3. All of this anti-muslim tripe;
4. Why so many women play into the very things they complain about regarding guys.

so you can't discuss and dislike an idea? Which Islam effectively is.
Personally, the Mariana trench.
Why people gift each other cut flowers? Potted plants I can understand but cut flowers thats just decomposing foliage to me.
Original post by The gains kinggg
so you can't discuss and dislike an idea? Which Islam effectively is.

Please note that I said anti-muslim and not anti-Islam. There is a huge difference.

Quick Reply

Latest