The Student Room Group

What are you attracted to?

Scroll to see replies

Electrons because I'm a positive guy
anime boys ayy
Anyone who understands my humour.
So everyone.
I don't care about looks.
But I'll favour them if they have nice hair, and listen to metal.

Girls

Both

Confident but not overly hubristic

Both

Non

Original post by Infamous*
Electrons because I'm a positive guy

*insert drums*
[video]https://media.giphy.com/media/c8bJDVz7i9KRW/giphy.gif[/video]
d a n k m e m e s
I've learnt recently, and I've never believed it so strongly before and never has it been cemented so clearly, that looks aren't everything and they don't matter. I'd rather have the person be ugly or even decent, I don't want them to look like a prince or a model- just as long as they have a nice personality. Just as long as they hollar, I'm all for that. Looks are deceiving, they can blind you....they can get in the way. Like Lady Gaga said " I want you ugly, I want you diseased- I want your everything as long as it's free" :]]]
Original post by JustJannah
Do you like Uncharted 4. I FRICKIN LOVE ITTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't played it nooooo :cry2:
Girls with RBF because when they smile it's 1000x better
e.g. Aubrey Plaza
(edited 7 years ago)
bbc
needs to be paki or indian with nice brows and sexy eyes and hair and tall muscular
Original post by Mrs.Grey
Girls or Guys? Both?
Makeup or no makeup?
Shy or Confident?
Brunettes or Blondes?
Hijabis or Non-Hijabis?
Comment below anything and everything you're attracted to considering the opposite/same sex.

Guyz :smile:
Makeup :tongue:
I'm an inbetweenie shy&confident :wink:
I'm a Brunette, but I'm open to all kinds :biggrin:
I love everyone for who they are. :h:

Peace, Love & Unity :heart:
Girls or Guys? Both?
Makeup or no makeup?
Shy or Confident?
Brunettes or Blondes?
Hijabis or Non-Hijabis?
Comment below anything and everything you're attracted to considering the opposite/same sex.

Guys but I think I'm maybe more on the asexual side of the spectrum...
I can't be bothered to wear make up but I will wear a small amount of it sometimes if I actually want to look vaguely like a human being
I'm brunette but I don't have a preference in other people
I like tall guys
I'm more attracted to people based on their personality first, if they are not ugly then perfect but physical attraction isn't the first thing that makes me develop a crush on someone; it's their personality.
I like guys who are caring, funny, intelligent.
Girls or Guys? Both?
Makeup or no makeup?
Shy or Confident?
Brunettes or Blondes?
Hijabis or Non-Hijabis?

Girls.
Make up, no make up, I don't care. There are limits to make up though, I have no interest in dating a clown.
Mix of both shy and confident is incredible.
Brunettes is my preference, but I'm open to dating a range of hair colours.
Non-Hijabi, I don't want her to be oppressed.

I like feminine girls. I like quirkiness. I like humour and intelligence. I really do like intimacy, so she has to someone I can share those kind of cheesy moments with, but also have our own time and not feel locked down.

I want someone who makes me feel good about myself.
Guys.
Specifically, nerdy, intelligent guys. Guys with a decent sense of humour. Guys who are able to hold a decent conversation with me. Guys who have a shred of emotional intelligence as well :wink:

Not too fussed about looks but it would be nice to be with someone who doesn't repulse me every time I look lovingly into their eyes. :tongue: I can dream about Ryan Reynolds lookalikes all I want but I probably won't end up with one :frown:

Edit: Ooh, and if they play games, or can play electric guitar then... :sexface:
(edited 7 years ago)
pretty girls with bright eyes and decent body's so at least a 6/10 and well i have constantly hit that range and higher
Reply 76
Original post by yoda123
Girls with RBF because when they smile it's 1000x better
e.g. Aubrey Plaza

I have a serious RBF and lost friends because of it lmao
Girls
Makeup or no makeup? Idm tbh :tongue:
Shy or Confident? In the middle tbh
Brunettes or Blondes? Brunettes
Hijabis or Non-Hijabis? Dont mind :smile:
Oh Good lord.
Guys who are taller than me (I'm 5'8 so...) and I LOVE green/blue eyes and blonde-ish hair, but I don't mind about things like eye and hair colour. I have preferences, but it'd never be a deal breaker. I am a sucker for dimples and those little wrinkles in the cheeks when boys smile..ugh love them! Broad shoulders are another favourite of mine, and a nice bum.
Ultimately, I love someone who can deal with me as I know I'm a handful sometimes and get HUGELY insecure often. I find intelligence, ambition and humour really attractive. Preferably with little/no religious faith as I have none, but that again wouldn't be a deal breaker.
And obviously there has to be an emotional and physical connection. My boyfriend plays the guitar too so that's really nice.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending