The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Original post by trapking
8/10 team. Pretty good.

I would replace Bale with Griezmann and Rooney with J.Rodriguez

thx for feedback
I just think Rooney is more defensive minded than James, and Griezmann just missed a penalty so no thanks Jeff
Reply 181
Original post by Lúcio
You'll basically be Liverpool under Rodgers.

except with better players in 10 out of 11 positions
Original post by difeo
thx for feedback
I just think Rooney is more defensive minded than James, and Griezmann just missed a penalty so no thanks Jeff

I'd replace Martial with Origi and Rooney with Busquets tbh
Original post by difeo
except with better players in 10 out of 11 positions

8/11 tbh

Gerrard > Rooney
Sturridge > Martial
Suarez > Zlatan
Reply 184
Original post by Lúcio
I'd replace Martial with Origi and Rooney with Busquets tbh

Pls be serious, and Rooney has a physicality that Busquets doesn't. I like that
Reply 185
Original post by Lúcio
8/11 tbh

Gerrard > Rooney
Sturridge > Martial
Suarez > Zlatan

loling, strong trolling
Original post by difeo
loling, strong trolling

100% srs

Meet me in Leeds
:lol:

I don't hate you. I was just stating pure facts....I keep it real on this bitch unlike some people on this thread who will go all white knight for your ass.

I won't bother naming any names they already know who they are. My point was really simple, you and "your admirer" have derailed the thread lots of times and people won't really complain about it but as soon as @swirly and I have a tiny bit of fun the thread is apparently "ruined" so I was simply saying people shouldn't complain when you and "your admirer" have been doing this a lot :smile:

So many assumptions, really? I only made one simple assumption and that is you're basic. Now I ain't trying to offend anyone neither do I have any "beef/hatred" towards anyone.

-Tk

Most of my posts are football related though so your point is invalid....what the hell does white knight even me? if anyone's a bitch here then its you....

Fine, I too will make an assumption, you're an lonely ******, no offence though :h:
Original post by swirly
I definitely thought something was fishy went she didn't want to talk about easements with me :frown:

I prefer restrictive covenants :smile:
Can't wait for the white knights to say SAF just rekt TK now.

All I see is somebody overreacting and posting something pretty bitchy with a needless personal insult.

-Lúcio
Legit why is this topic getting more attention over the fact that the fool has Bale and Neymar in the same team.
Reply 191
man like Lucio pretending he isn't the biggest white knight on here
Original post by SirAlexFerguson
Most of my posts are football related though so your point is invalid....what the hell does white knight even me? if anyone's a bitch here then its you....

Fine, I too will make an assumption, you're an lonely ******, no offence though :h:

Christ, you can't even read...I didn't even call you a bitch :rofl:

Okay, let me type in standard english for you. Here is the definition of a "white knight":

A white knight is defined as a male that treats woman as goddesses and does nothing but shower then in compliments on how wonderful and beautiful and special they are. Maybe be used as a noun or a verb.

Hahahaha, it looks like I have struck a nerve :biggrin:
Original post by difeo

Lúcio ain't no white knight, he's too much of a tool tbh.
Take this **** somewhere else.
Christ, you can't even read...I didn't even call you a bitch :rofl:

Okay, let me type in standard english for you. Here is the definition of a "white knight":

Hahahaha, it looks like I have struck a nerve :biggrin:

You kind of did, or you need to learn to type more clearly...

There's nothing wrong with treating a women with respect...maybe its something you need to learn for the future!

Well yes, you mentioned me out of nowhere making random assumptions about me to further your stupid point that I derail the thread even though my posts are football related!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by SirAlexFerguson

There's nothing wrong with treating a women with respect...maybe its something you need to learn for the future!

Don't care. Go back to the kitchen and shut up.

K thanks bye. (will not reply any further otherwise its pointless and derailing the thread).
lol

Latest