The Student Room Group

Perfect height for a guy?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hezzlington
Now you're being condescending which totally undermines your point.

Perfect height is 6 ft 2 imo.

Merely reciprocating the condescending attitude, and you got involved why?
Original post by Sacred Ground
Merely reciprocating the condescending attitude, and you got involved why?

You got everyone involved by posting publically rather than sending a pm.
Original post by Serine Soul
Who uses metres to describe height

Me :emo:
You got everyone involved by posting publically rather than sending a pm.

Well I didn't because only you're responding, so only you're involved. I've seen Mayhem be disrespectful on various threads this evening, deleting comments as he goes, I'm entitled to call him out. As for you... I'm not actually sure what your purpose is with regards to attempting an argument.
Well I didn't because only you're responding, so only you're involved. I've seen Mayhem be disrespectful on various threads this evening, deleting comments as he goes, I'm entitled to call him out. As for you... I'm not actually sure what your purpose is with regards to attempting an argument.

A pm would of sufficed, surely?

I'm not really trying to argue, just a bit confused you're calling somebody out on being condascending but do it in a hypocritical way.
:dontknow:
So given that I'm 5'4, and a 4 inch heel is the highest I'd wear, guy should be 5'9?
No... :cry:
A pm would of sufficed, surely?

I'm not really trying to argue, just a bit confused you're calling somebody out on being condascending but do it in a hypocritical way. The
:dontknow:

Cool
Would have sufficed*
Condescending*
I think that constitutes being condescending. Much love baby xoxoxo
So given that I'm 5'4, and a 4 inch heel is the highest I'd wear, guy should be 5'9?
No... :cry:

How is it even possible to wear a 4 inch heel? :colonhash: Like isn't it uncomfortable? :redface:
Cool
Would have sufficed*
Condescending*
I think that constitutes being condescending. Much love baby xoxoxo

I don't remember putting the on the end of my sentence.

Putting words in my mouth!!!!
I don't remember putting the on the end of my sentence.

Putting words in my mouth!!!!

Np honey, I love you all the same xoxo
Original post by Indeterminate
How is it even possible to wear a 4 inch heel? :colonhash: Like isn't it uncomfortable? :redface:

Nah you get used to it, and it's a lot easier if they're some type of platform heel. That said, I still haven't gotten used to the only 4 incher I own, despite buying it almost 2 years ago now :colondollar:
Well I'm 5'10 and have been so for 2 years now, maybe I'll get taller, to be honest I'm lucky to be as tall as I am, both of my parents are short-arses lol.
6'2 is the most common height for top male models.

5'11 - 6'3 is probably considered 'perfect' taking into account the height of the girl.
5'2 here and its not good
Original post by Proxenus
5'2 here and its not good

Are you lying?
Nah you get used to it, and it's a lot easier if they're some type of platform heel. That said, I still haven't gotten used to the only 4 incher I own, despite buying it almost 2 years ago now :colondollar:

I see :lol:

Well with those on you'll be 5'8 so your lower limit of 5'10 seems a bit too close for comfort :holmes:

And perhaps I'm being greedy but I'd like to be a couple of inches taller - like 6'4 ish :moon:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 36
4'7"
Reply 37
Original post by Indeterminate
I see :lol:

Well with those on you'll be 5'8 so your lower limit of 5'10 seems a bit too close for comfort :holmes:

And perhaps I'm being greedy but I'd like to be a couple of inches taller - like 6'4 ish :moon:

Maybe you should try wearing heels...
Reply 38
I would say anywhere around 6 foot (maybe 5'10" to 6'2")
Original post by The person
I know I shouldn't be nit-picking, but actually it's harder for tall people to jump high.(fun fact)

Tell that to the 20 foot basketball players who jump 50 metres high!

Quick Reply