The Student Room Group

Let me guess your favourite band and favourite film

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Powersymphonia
Post a reply here and I will respond with the answer. I'm wondering how accurate I will be. Disclaimer: For entertainment purposes only.

But you like power /goth / female-fronted metal so your opinion is irrelevant

^This is also actually my submisison to the thread. Can you guess what my favouroite gene is at least? It's another subgenre of metal. Should be pretty obvious.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by NotNotBatman
Sure, go ahead.

You have a love of World Cinema, especially Asian films. I believe you like the Vengence series by Chan-Wook-Park . I think you don't particularly like chart music, you prefer to listen to music from TV shows and games. Something like Doubt and Trust by Japanese electro group Access is your sensei.
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
I wonder if one of those two things will be obvious... :redface:

Your favourite song is Ghostbusters by Ray Parker Junior. You love 80s and 90s music. I think your favourite artist is Madonna.

Your favourite film is Watership Down.

You are a fan of cheesy 90s/early 00s nu metal. You don't have a particular favourite but you love bands like Bowling for Soup, Limp Biskit, Linkin Park Sum 41 and Papa Roach. Basically anything that comes on Kerrang.
Your favourite films are Pokémon the First Movie and the SpongeBob Square Pants Movie.
Your favourite song is Ghostbusters by Ray Parker Junior. You love 80s and 90s music. I think your favourite artist is Madonna.

Your favourite film is Watership Down.

:toofunny:

Everything is wrong... My favourite band is Panic! At The Disco :cry: - I DO LOVE RABBITS THOUGH :awesome:

Hmmm don't really like Madonna but....

Spoiler

K.
Have fun:tongue:
You have a love of World Cinema, especially Asian films. I believe you like the Vengence series by Chan-Wook-Park . I think you don't particularly like chart music, you prefer to listen to music from TV shows and games. Something like Doubt and Trust by Japanese electro group Access is your sensei.

Correct about the films, I love world cinema and I do favour Asian ones , Oldboy is one of my favourite films ever. Weird how you got that, I don't think I've ever mentioned it before. The music bit is sort of right, but I've never actually heard of that song.
Original post by The Roast
Go on then...

You just love music that doesn't take itself seriously. I think your favourite artist is Weird Al Yankovic.

Your favourite film is Scary Movie 4.

You absolutely love Charlie Sheen and kiss your poster that you have of him next to your wall every night before you go to sleep. You say "sweet dreams Charlie Waffles" and then you want Two and a Half Men reruns whilst throwing darts at a picture of Ashton Kutcher's face.
You just love music that doesn't take itself seriously. I think your favourite artist is Weird Al Yankovic.

Your favourite film is Scary Movie 4.

You absolutely love Charlie Sheen and kiss your poster that you have of him next to your wall every night before you go to sleep. You say "sweet dreams Charlie Waffles" and then you want Two and a Half Men reruns whilst throwing darts at a picture of Ashton Kutcher's face.

Nowhere near.
You are a fan of cheesy 90s/early 00s nu metal. You don't have a particular favourite but you love bands like Bowling for Soup, Limp Biskit, Linkin Park Sum 41 and Papa Roach. Basically anything that comes on Kerrang.
Your favourite films are Pokémon the First Movie and the SpongeBob Square Pants Movie.

Limp Bizkit put respect on their name. :tongue:
Thanks for reminding me I used to love them so much, what song is better than nookie?

Do me.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Rhythmical
Okay guess mine haha.

You like Rock Music with female singers like Paramore, Flyleaf and Avril Lavigne. You also like Dance music. Two artists I get vibes of are Armin van Burren and the Pet Shop Boys.

Your favourite film is Frozen. You love Olaf the snowman.
I love comedies and folk music, especially folk rock. My favourite comedian is Jasper Carrott and (one of) my favourite song writers is Paul Simon. I very rarely watch TV, never listen to radio, am against the death penalty, love the Royal Family but hate politicians.
You like Rock Music with female singers like Paramore, Flyleaf and Avril Lavigne. You also like Dance music. Two artists I get vibes of are Armin van Burren and the Pet Shop Boys.

Your favourite film is Frozen. You love Olaf the snowman.

Erm I like rock music but of the pop kind but I don't mind Paramore and Avril Lavigne. I prefer house to dance music and erm I prefer Avicii and Skrillex and Diplo than Armin. My favourite band is Twenty One Pilots.

And the film guess is very wrong, never watched Frozen fully. My favourite film is War of The Worlds.

Good attempt though. :biggrin: thanks
Original post by stefano865
:hugs:

No hugs, you have no permission.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ForgetMe
Good luck with it :colone:

You love Tina Turner and Cher. You could dance to them all night long while you're getting drunk and dressed like one of the lollipop kids from the Wizard of OZ. You're favourite film is Get Hard, starring Will Ferrell.
Reply 38
Have a go
Original post by shazy2014
Go on then!

I think you like rap and grime music like Drake, Soulja Boy and Jay Sean.

Your favourite films are Disney films. You love The Little Mermaid and you cried when Bambi's mother died. Awwww Hugs.

Quick Reply

Latest