The Student Room Group

Post Making-Out Session

So basically, my friend and I went out last night and came back really drunk. Although I was a little bit in my senses, she wasn't at all.. when I was dropping her off to her apartment, and just about to climb the stairs, she pulls me over and starts hugging and kissing me. So I went along with the flow. We had a 3-hour kissing session near the stairs early in the morning. I insisted around 2 hours into the session that we should stop because people were walking past us and I didn't want her reputaion to be tainted, but she wouldn't stop, so I carried on as well... near the end of the session the alcohol had worn off and she asked me how it all started, and then I explained everything to her.. even after that, we carried on kissing for another half an hour or so..

And now the question: how should I initiate a conversation with her the next time we meet or talk on social media? I'm a little skeptical as to how she would respond because she would call me her brother jokingly sometimes.

Scroll to see replies

Three hours bloody hell
Reply 2
Original post by phunky_fresh
Three hours bloody hell

It was because of alcohol :/
Original post by Anonymous
Exactly - are you sure it was actually 3 hours then :wink:
Reply 4
Original post by Mustard-man
Exactly - are you sure it was actually 3 hours then :wink:

Lol, I had my watch with me, and I did mention I was a little bit in my senses :tongue:
Original post by Anonymous

Sounds tiring lol
pretend like it never happened and just carry on conversations as normal.
Reply 7
WTF is the point of kissing for 3 hours if it doesn't lead to sex. She should have at least given you head.
Reply 8
yeah ofc talk to her so it's not awkward! maybe she likes you or maybe she just wants to stay friends but either way you need to talk to her! send her a message
I actually thought you said "Post a make out session" and I was going to post this

https://youtu.be/YpKWWK0Pj34?t=1435

:redface:

and 3 hours.....? :redface: Did your lips turn blue?
(edited 7 years ago)
She calls you her brother either because she's in denial or she feels awkward for having feelings for you. Make sure you talk in person. When you see her just say hi, then ask her what she thinks about what happened between you both and what your next step should be, if she wants there to be a next step.
Uhhh... How are your lips not completely dried out :lol:

As for initiating a conversation, start it off chilled and like any other!
Original post by phunky_fresh
Three hours bloody hell

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I actually thought you said "Post a make out session" and I was going to post this

https://youtu.be/YpKWWK0Pj34?t=1435

:redface:

and 3 hours.....? :redface: Did your lips turn blue?

You people are clearly iggying the fact that they kissed for another half an hour :eek:
B-but in all seriousness, I bet their lips were numb after that :rofl:
Original post by asif007
WTF is the point of kissing for 3 hours if it doesn't lead to sex. She should have at least given you head.

Wow. There is no "should have" here, there's no obligation or rules.
Original post by Gaya Ramanathan

wow so naive

u probably havent had a 3 minute makeout sesh nevermind 3 hours
Original post by newblood
wow so naive

u probably havent had a 3 minute makeout sesh nevermind 3 hours

When in doubt, make assumptions, huh? Well you know nothing about me and sorry you're wrong.
When in doubt, make assumptions, huh? Well you know nothing about me and sorry you're wrong.

oioi get in there hotshot

Lol, I knew at least one person would come up with a stupid argument like that. You go ahead and string a guy along with 3 hours of kissing. But any guy with some self-respect would give up halfway through that if he can see it's not going to lead to sex.
Reply 18
Dude just give her the D, kissing is fun when youre like 12 or something but if youre old enough to go get buggered, at least get some actual buggery in!
Lip gains brah LMAO

Quick Reply

Latest