The Student Room Group

Perfect height for a guy?

Scroll to see replies

i have the perfect height 6'0 - 6'1
Reply 41
I love the divide between the 6ft - 6ft 3ins to 6ft 4ins - 6ft 6inches people, lol. I would say anywhere from 5ft 9ins - 6ft 7ins gets girls hearts racing. If we can add any other physical characteristics/features too, I would add the following:

1. Handsome to average face.
2. Ripped but not too ripped body.
3. Ruggedness (for some women).
4. Nice arms, shoulders and legs.
5. Great butt (you would be surprised by the amount of ladies that check out a man to see if he has a great ass).
(edited 7 years ago)
Why does it matter what height a guy is? As long as he's taller than the girl it's fine.
Reply 43
Original post by The person
I'm 5'10 and I was wondering what people think of my height, and what the perfect height is.

Very nice height for a guy !
i really wanted to be tall but im just average height
Reply 45
nar.jpg
Original post by tengentoppa
The perfect height is 6'3

Anyone shorter than that is a manlet and anyone taller than that is weird.

The fact that I happen to be 6'3 in no way influenced my analysis.

that is SO cute! my bf is a 5'6 manlet hahaah
Original post by hezzlington
Now you're being condescending which totally undermines your point.

Perfect height is 6 ft 2 imo.

6ft 2 ftw
6'5 isn't too tall haha... R-right guys?
5"7 manlets obvs
I'm 5'10 and I was wondering what people think of my height, and what the perfect height is.

Your height is more than adequate to attract women, you'll be taller than about 99.5% of women (at least in the UK) not wearing heels. You have nothing to worry about, really
Original post by Sacred Ground
You're being so condescending on every thread, what's your problem? How did you infer he was insecure? He was asking a question...

OP - I'm 6'0, I reckon the ideal height is 6'0-6'4, not too tall to the point of looking lanky but rather an optimum height

6'4'' is far too tall (at least here op north) for a guy imo
having a preference actually requires having been with a guy to experience it :emo:
Im 6"/6"1 idek haha idc tbh , stop being so insecure!

I really don't think there's such a thing as a perfect height. I think it depends on a persons own height - like I'm only 5"1 so over 6" is for me, too tall if that makes sense?
I always say that I prefer the guy to be taller than me but then again, if I really liked the guy, height wouldn't matter.
My friend used to always be adamant that her guy has to be taller than her even when she's wearing heels. She then went along and dated a guy that came up to her shoulders.
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
8 ft obviously, anything lower than 8ft isn't worth the time of day :rolleyes:

Original post by Proxenus
5'2 here and its not good

For real? Youre pretty ripped tho so that makes for it :holmes:
Do you think so? I'm from Newcastle and I'm often either the same height or smaller than everyone I come across, never really taller than any guys
Original post by Sacred Ground
Do you think so? I'm from Newcastle and I'm often either the same height or smaller than everyone I come across, never really taller than any guys

You must live with giants, generally speaking northerners are smaller than sountherners.

Maybe its just Lancashire that has an abundance of small guys

Perfect Height tbh is that. The highest is 6ft.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending