The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3740
Revision is clearly not happening today. Brain says no. :'3

I'm going to try again tomorrow morning.- Will be here pretty early to make up for things.

Goodnight.
Done quite a lot today actually :smile: I memorised the interviewing suspects section in psych, I only have offender profiling left to do and then that's Making a Case done! :biggrin:
Reply 3742
dont think like that! shoulda woulda couldaa its done now! focus on ur coming exams or trust me youll regret it! focusss! omly few more weeks so u can relax in the holidays knowing u done everything u could

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3743
done with c4 paper, my c4 is much better cimpared to my c3 which is funny because c4 is supposed to be harder. c3 just soooo damn boring!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello again!

Sooo, I've done my only AS resit (in philosophy) and reckon I got a B again 😞 so really need to pull myself together for A2s next week haha x

This half term I'm going to focus on FP2 and Philosophy A2, while trying not to completely forget about all my other exams. Soooo...

Every day (starting Tuesday because visiting family at the moment) I need to:
do 1 pre-2009 FP2 paper
do 1 recent FP2 paper in timed conditions
do 1 C3/C4/S2/M2 paper in timed conditions
make notes for 1 of my philosophy booklets
at least look at something French

I'll be posting how I'm getting on ☺️ Hope everyone's doing ok revision wise and (most importantly) staying sane 💕💕
Did 4 hours of revision but tsr always, somehow manages me to pull me in. :redface:
Will now finish topics 3-5 of Organics before I go to bed
4 more days until my final exam! Cannot wait. Taking the morning off tomorrow and then memorising an essay plan and going over some revision cards.

How is everyone feeling about meeting their uni offers?

Original post by Namita Gurung
Did 4 hours of revision but tsr always, somehow manages me to pull me in. :redface:
Will now finish topics 3-5 of Organics before I go to bed

I'm gonna be like your parent lol - go to bed and sleep you'll be able to work better after rest.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KatieBlogger

I'm gonna be like your parent lol - go to bed and sleep you'll be able to work better after rest.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs: Will do.

Spoiler

Reply 3748
done with bio qs for the day need to do some c3 functions

Posted from TSR Mobile
Finished offender profiling! Now that's 2/6 of psychology done, we're getting somewhere! :woo: Tomorrow I have to review the making a case section then start persuading a jury in reaching a verdict, so many sections and subsections :s-smilie:
I tidied my room and wrote my revision plan, but otherwise not much done today as I took the morning off. However, I did do a couple of hours of piano theory - I have done three grades since September because my last teacher did not do it with me :frown: It's not an official gov. exam but it's my last exam in June :smile: can't wait to get some History done tomorrow after an (almost full) night's sleep (yay!!)
hi guys, this might be a weird thing but I need some music to revise to?
I like instrumentals and stuff without lyrics for revising and essay writing, but all I can find that I like is mura masa? if anyone has any other musicians like this thatd be great - no classical please :tongue:
Original post by isobella98
hi guys, this might be a weird thing but I need some music to revise to?
I like instrumentals and stuff without lyrics for revising and essay writing, but all I can find that I like is mura masa? if anyone has any other musicians like this thatd be great - no classical please :tongue:

I don't know what Mura Masa sounds like, but SimonOxfPhys has a great playlist on YouTube if you search for that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Edminzodo
I don't know what Mura Masa sounds like, but SimonOxfPhys has a great playlist on YouTube if you search for that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ive checked it out and its not really my cup of tea, but I imagine it being useful for loads of other people! thanks anyway :smile:
ive checked it out and its not really my cup of tea, but I imagine it being useful for loads of other people! thanks anyway :smile:

I know its weird but i use video game soundtracks (e.g. Kingdom hearts 2, final fantasy VII), probably not for everyone though :colondollar:
Original post by Kwame502
I know its weird but i use video game soundtracks (e.g. Kingdom hearts 2, final fantasy VII), probably not for everyone though :colondollar:

oooh I might try that - I don't play many video games but ill give it a whirl ahaha :h:

No problem. Maybe you'd like DJ Cam Quartet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Edminzodo
No problem. Maybe you'd like DJ Cam Quartet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

oooh I found them on youtube and I actually quite like it, thanks!
Reviewed unit 2 chapter 1 and 2 of biology yesterday, then spent the rest of the day watching YouTube videos🙈 gonna revise and make notes for chapter 3 and 4 for like 2.5 hours with 10 minute breaks every half hour.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3759
late start but will start with bio qs as usual

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending