The Student Room Group

G063 - OCR ICT Exam - How to revise? Too much content!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Genticbeast
what did u write for the WIMP question

I had no idea what to write also for the amount of marks...what did you write?
hi guys, just wondering if anybody has the January 2013 paper please?? or remember questions?
Reply 82
I think the best thing to do is break it down into categories, with your hardest and most high priority material first. That way, it gets easier as you go. It's wise that you're starting now instead of waiting until the end to cram. If you work steadily, you'll get there in the end.
Hello btw just wanted to ask that adding the As and A2 ict ums what is 283 as in grade?
Reply 84
Original post by Genticbeast
Hello btw just wanted to ask that adding the As and A2 ict ums what is 283 as in grade?

That would be a B
Thank u
Reply 86
Does anyone know if the spec for G063 has had any major changes since 2012? I'm resitting this in June but its the first time I've done it since last June...and the latest spec on OCR's website is from 2012. Thanks :smile:
Reply 87
...anyone? :smile:
Reply 88
I did this exam in Jan 2013. I got a B but the grade boundaries went up so I could have got an A. Nothing has really changed in the spec apart from a few words e.g. "assess" has changed to "whats the significance", essentially they are the same thing.

Also, mobile technology has been added and has been in the last 2 papers so I recommend that you revise it.
Reply 89
Original post by RSoor1
I did this exam in Jan 2013. I got a B but the grade boundaries went up so I could have got an A. Nothing has really changed in the spec apart from a few words e.g. "assess" has changed to "whats the significance", essentially they are the same thing.

Also, mobile technology has been added and has been in the last 2 papers so I recommend that you revise it.

Ah ok, thanks for the reply :smile:
Reply 90
This is thread is very old but only one I could find. I have my exam end of June, but I'm giving myself 7 days to revise for it cause I have exams in between. Now I already have my key notes for all the topics and linked with the mark scheme answers. Now what do you guys recommend me doing now? I have my key notes, haven't read through them yet or memorised them yet.

Thanks
Original post by Reda2
This is thread is very old but only one I could find. I have my exam end of June, but I'm giving myself 7 days to revise for it cause I have exams in between. Now I already have my key notes for all the topics and linked with the mark scheme answers. Now what do you guys recommend me doing now? I have my key notes, haven't read through them yet or memorised them yet.

Thanks

Make sure you look at all the past papers and mark schemes so you know what the examiner is looking for. I'm finiding the section where you have to create your own data flow diagram tricky because there's not many resources to practice this

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending