The Student Room Group

Would you date a woman who drinks beers and has tattoos?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 0to100
It's beating round the bush. Beating behind the bush sounds pervy.

Lmao I'm so dumb
Original post by xobeauty
Gosh. Stop beating behind the bush.

Isn't that illegal?
What's the difference?

social and cultural rules, plus i do not feel the need to observe men
No because im muslim :u:
Original post by Blue_Mason
social and cultural rules, plus i do not feel the need to observe men

Is it just beer or alcohol in general?
Is it just beer or alcohol in general?

with alcohol it depends i mean strong alcohol is off limits
Women who have tattoos and/or drink beer aren't bad people. Beer is pretty gender neutral. There's no lady beers or manly beers. Even women drink, lol.

Tattoos can be pretty! :smile:
I wouldn't mind dating a guy who had tattoos and drank beer as long as he doesn't get drunk. But this is about women...
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 87
I currently am. AMA.
OP

you seem to be under the impression that beer is "potent"
and that "lady like" drinks are not?

chugging back wine one for one with a beer drinker would get the wine drinker smashed - tatts or no tatts.

I drink with everybody from undergrads to professors.
Of the females, some drink your perception of feminine drinks, some don't.
You cannot make assumptions that world renowned scholars drink "lady like" drinks like a small sweet sherry.
However they are less likely to get rat arsed in front of students, while students generally get rat arsed at any opportunity.
Reply 89
Yes.
Yes, I don't drink a lot but I think tattoos on other people can be so freaking cool!
That sounds like my kind of woman! Although my current girlfriend is currently giving me an evil look as I type this. She enjoys a beer from time to time, although I wouldn't call her a regular swiller!
I sure would!!
I want tattoos myself so it would be bad to not date a girl because of tattoos. But i think theyre cool anyway!
Drinking not bothered, as long as shes not drunk all the time. But i dont drink so the less she drinks the beter really. But not botherd by that too much!
How dare you condemn me to a country in which women have no rights as you cannot compare my views.
I only have an issue with women ruining their image I mean if the women in your city dressed inappropriately you would be concerned

Why do you care so much about what women do?? It's not your "image" to control, it's theirs. The same goes for what women wear - why are you so bothered? If you don't like what they're wearing, don't look.
Reply 94
Yes

but I'm straight unfortunately
Yeah but not tattoos like this guy
Because such drinks are hardcore and unflattering

Hahaha you think beer is hardcore?
Original post by bones-mccoy
Why do you care so much about what women do?? It's not your "image" to control, it's theirs. The same goes for what women wear - why are you so bothered? If you don't like what they're wearing, don't look.

Its is not as simple as ignoring and not looking, as you need to understand it like this.
It is important that women present themselves with class and not as a sex worker.
Our grandparents and great presents had class,style and honor, no swear words or tattoos.

Original post by Gwilym101
Hahaha you think beer is hardcore?

yes, well not as hardcore as vodka, but beer is unpleasant
Beer doesn't seem to go my way, I took my first sip few years ago. That was the first and last time I consumed beer offered by my friend, I just dislike the taste.

Personally, I prefer to drink wine which has that classy feel to it and the overall aesthetic is just stunning.

Coming back to the question. I guess it will be okay if it's temporary such as drinking only once or twice for certain reason, not to excess of course and it would happen rarely.

Tattoos makes no difference.

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by K2G
Graffiti? Hell nah, depends on what type of tattoos they have. Yes, some people look like they have graffiti on them but some have really nice, sexy and meaningful tattoos. It comes down to personal preference tbh.

I find the tattoos that have like nice writing or summat to be really attractive. I wanaa get one that says 'life is beautiful' when I'm old enough obvs :heart:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending