The Student Room Group
Reply 1
wtf bye
:wtf: @thread

+ Why am I thinking about volume/surface area. Too much maths :lol:
Uhm no.
I doubt girls choose guys through penis examinations.
Reply 5
Original post by igor.m18
Hello,
I'm trying to figure out how my penis size compares to others and what girls would think of this size. My penis size is as follows: Around 7.3-.5" long and girth of 5.5". My width is 1.97" #I'm adept to the metric system so measurements are a little more exact using calculator#. I'm 18. What kind of size is this in the relationship of sizes and is it anything to be insecure about?

As long as it isn't like a McDonald's chip or Shaq's forearm, I think you're okay....
Original post by igor.m18
Hello,
I'm trying to figure out how my penis size compares to others and what girls would think of this size. My penis size is as follows: Around 7.3-.5" long and girth of 5.5". My width is 1.97" #I'm adept to the metric system so measurements are a little more exact using calculator#. I'm 18. What kind of size is this in the relationship of sizes and is it anything to be insecure about?

pls use non retarded measurements
"Apparently, it's not just 'the bigger the better' as many would have assumed. In fact, the "ideal" penis is 7.25-8.25 inches long and 6.25-6.5 inches in circumference. Deemed as unsatisfying is a penis less than 5 inches long, or with a girth under 4.5 inches or over 7.5 inches."
That size is fine bro. Pretty alpha sizing if you ask me. Girth could be a bit better.
it is better to compare to everyday objects....

wider than a Coke Can = :naughty:

thinner than a Peperami = :naughty:

longer than a Fairy Liquid Bottle = :naughty:

shorter than a lipstick = :naughty:

Reply 10
Ok, thank you everyone for answering my question. Is there anyway I can mark this question as closed? Have a great day!
I figure if it's got to the stage where a girl is looking at your erect penis, it doesn't really matter too much what the size is.

That said, google penis percentile and click second result, you can type your measurements into that and see what percentile your penis volume is, if you want to know :tongue:
if you are in love then physical measurements are irrelevant :h:
Reply 13
Original post by Wahrheit
I figure if it's got to the stage where a girl is looking at your erect penis, it doesn't really matter too much what the size is.

That said, google penis percentile and click second result, you can type your measurements into that and see what percentile your penis volume is, if you want to know :tongue:

Great! I did that and it answered my question. Thank you. How can I close this thread since my question has been answered?
Aww

Latest

Trending

Trending