The Student Room Group

History Medicine Through Time [OCR]

I'm not sure how many others are doing this course, but I thought perhaps if anyone has any revision resources or tips for getting a good mark in the questions for the exam it'd be nice to put here for all! :smile:
(The other courses I'm doing are Germany 1918-1945 within this paper, and then a week later is 'Public Health' (which is the one I don't have many notes from class on at all!).) :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Hey I'm doing Medicine Through Time too! But I'm doing American West with it, and then British Public Health for paper 2 :smile:
Original post by Blueee29
Hey I'm doing Medicine Through Time too! But I'm doing American West with it, and then British Public Health for paper 2 :smile:

Ah nice! :smile: Do you have any resources or 'advice' for the British Public Health sorry?! We never went over it properly in class and I'm just not sure what's required (it seems to cross a bit with MTT!) :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Dates! We got given this massive timeline to remember and as long as you remember that, and a few details about each, you'll be fine.. I'd recommend learning those dates and doing some past papers, Paper 2 is all sources so the best way to apply your knowledge is by doing past source papers
Dates! We got given this massive timeline to remember and as long as you remember that, and a few details about each, you'll be fine.. I'd recommend learning those dates and doing some past papers, Paper 2 is all sources so the best way to apply your knowledge is by doing past source papers

Thank you! I'll see if I can find a sort of timeline, thanks! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Finally a thread for my exact history course! I'm doing exactly the same as you and I'm revising out of a really good revision book I think made by the examiners or something then making que cards with dates/important events

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6

I am doing the same
Reply 7
Original post by hettyshaw
Thank you! I'll see if I can find a sort of timeline, thanks! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm more than happy to just message you all of the dates with some key facts, saves you from searching and possibly missing stuff?
I'm more than happy to just message you all of the dates with some key facts, saves you from searching and possibly missing stuff?

Oh gosh that'd be ever so kind of you and so appreciated...if it is in anyway possible that'd be so so thoughtful and helpful, thank you so much!! :smile: If you had a timeline like on a page it could hopefully save you time to photograph it?! ((If you have one sorry)) :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JesseW182
Finally a thread for my exact history course! I'm doing exactly the same as you and I'm revising out of a really good revision book I think made by the examiners or something then making que cards with dates/important events

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha: yes I don't know many others doing it at all! That certainly sounds good: is it the CGP one or like specifically OCR? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending