The Student Room Group

History edexcel cold war

possible to revise all of cold war in a week and do still do well
any tips/ advice for it
thats my aim.
learn how to answer the questions properly first, there is no point knowing all the facts if you cant answer the questions correctly.
and learny the key facts and the dates of each event and you should be alright
Reply 2
Im doing this too...its gonna be my half term aim to learn it all and international relations 1919-1939
Are you guys doing GCSE or IGCSE?
Reply 4

What topics are you doing?
I am doing rise of dictatorship in germany, league of nations and un, fall of communism and the cold war.
Reply 6
Original post by Darshan98
I am doing rise of dictatorship in germany, league of nations and un, fall of communism and the cold war.

Italy, America, China, and the Superpowers
Reply 7

I am in year ten at the moment and so far have covered dictatorship in Germany and Cold War.
Dictatorship in Germany was soooooo interesting!
Can help with Cold War if needs be? It's so challenging to stick to the timings in the exam, agh.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by hannahrobinsxn
I am in year ten at the moment and so far have covered dictatorship in Germany and Cold War.
Dictatorship in Germany was soooooo interesting!
Can help with Cold War if needs be? It's so challenging to stick to the timings in the exam, agh.

Dictatorship in Germany is the topic I find the most challenging though. Its so much information to memorise :frown:
Reply 9
Dictatorship in Germany is the topic I find the most challenging though. Its so much information to memorise :frown:

fair enough. I personally use 'quizlet' so that I make sure that I know all of the information.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hannahrobinsxn
fair enough. I personally use 'quizlet' so that I make sure that I know all of the information.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What grade are you predicting for yourself?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending