The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jimmy Seville
Wenger - 0 CL
Di Matteo - 1 CL

I love RdM but I'm not going to pretend he's a better manager, and neither should you wrt Wenger and Simeone.

Not taking the piss - are you actually autistic? Would explain a lot.

You're going to great efforts to try and bring an argument out of nothing. I didn't say winning the CL makes one a better manager, was merely pointing out that neither of them have won it which makes them both losers in the competition.

It's funny how you always try and hurl insults like autistic and nonce around when you genuinely epitomise the meaning of both.
Original post by AliRizzo
You're going to great efforts to try and bring an argument out of nothing. I didn't say winning the CL makes one a better manager, was merely pointing out that neither of them have won it which makes them both losers in the competition.

It's funny how you always try and hurl insults like autistic and nonce around when you genuinely epitomise the meaning of both.

literally this is all that "Jimmy Seville" exists for - to provoke one fan and claim this as proof to tar all such fans with the same brush

You called me obsessed and a cretin. Funny how you moan about insults being thrown, yet are oblivious to the fact that you're the one throwing them.

Simeone has an elite winners mentality - Wenger will settle for mediocrity and is happy to pick up his paycheck, skating on his reputation from a decade ago.

#NaCl(y)
You called me obsessed and a cretin. Funny how you moan about insults being thrown, yet are oblivious to the fact that you're the one throwing them.

Simeone has an elite winners mentality - Wenger will settle for mediocrity and is happy to pick up his paycheck, skating on his reputation from a decade ago.

#NaCl(y)

I'm not moaning about insults being thrown around, just two particular ones which, as I mentioned before, apply to you in the most obvious ways. I'm more annoyed about the hypocrisy of it all. Then again, foolish of me to expect you to be able to understand anything I write as you seem to go off on stuff which I never even bring up. Sounds a bit like you have a serious case of autism, no?

'Elite winners mentality' haha gtfo back to twitter you nerd, it was so good last night hearing that loser question his future over another CL final defeat to their neighbours.

Hate having to dish out these L's to you again, just log out.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by shawn_o1
literally this is all that "Jimmy Seville" exists for - to provoke one fan and claim this as proof to tar all such fans with the same brush

Your fanbase is widely accepted to be personified by that eloquent Heavy D fellow - i don't need to paint your fans with anybrush.

I'm just after that sweet green rep baby
I'm not moaning about insults being thrown around, just two particular ones which, as I mentioned before, apply to you in the most obvious ways. I'm more annoyed about the hypocrisy of it all. Then again, foolish of me to expect you to be able to understand anything I write as you seem to go off on stuff which I never even bring up. Sounds a bit like you have a serious case of autism, no?

'Elite winners mentality' haha gtfo back to twitter you nerd, it was so good last night hearing that loser question his future over another CL final defeat to their neighbours.

And this is my very point, why would you slag off a manger who gets to finals on a consistent basis, when you're manager is essentially a perputually underachieving dictator?

Ah right, autism.
And this is my very point, why would you slag off a manger who gets to finals on a consistent basis, when you're manager is essentially a perputually underachieving dictator?

Ah right, autism.

Why not? I'm not claiming Wenger is doing much better am I?

Ah right, autism.
Why not? I'm not claiming Wenger is doing much better am I?

Ah right, autism.

I respect your right to an opinion, but why is yours always so wrong?

You literally said Wenger was a better manager than Fergie - and there's 3 or 4 others who I'm sure could back me up on that.
I respect your right to an opinion, but why is yours always so wrong?

You literally said Wenger was a better manager than Fergie - and there's 3 or 4 others who I'm sure could back me up on that.

So I'm wrong for saying Simeone is a loser in the CL. Even though he hasn't won any CL's. Oh you're right, I forgot he won the 'getting to a final trophy' twice and the 'knocking out Barca and Bayern and taking Real to penalties trophy'.

And no, unless you're getting Casper the ghost to back you up on that you can't because I never said that. I said for a time there wasn't much between Wenger and Fergie (1997-2005) so stop chatting rubbish. I called you out last time to provide me the quote of where I said it and you hid so do one.
So I'm wrong for saying Simeone is a loser in the CL. Even though he hasn't won any CL's. Oh you're right, I forgot he won the 'getting to a final trophy' twice and the 'knocking out Barca and Bayern and taking Real to penalties trophy'.

And no, unless you're getting Casper the ghost to back you up on that you can't because I never said that. I said for a time there wasn't much between Wenger and Fergie (1997-2005) so stop chatting rubbish. I called you out last time to provide me the quote of where I said it and you hid so do one.

Ummmm 4th place trophy?

I'm so done ffs

"You can't argue with stupid people, they'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"
(edited 7 years ago)
Guys just drop the argument its a bit pointless...
If Carvajal does not recover in time, Bellerin will be drafted into the Spain squad for Euro 2016. Cue panic stations...
Reply 7792
Bellerin to replace Alves loool.
Original post by bammy jastard 27
Bellerin to replace Alves loool.

Didn't Bellerin come out and say he was happy in London though? :sad:
Reply 7794
Original post by Bryci
Didn't Bellerin come out and say he was happy in London though? :sad:

Yeah. I reckon they may try to get him soon though. Aleix Vidal will probably be starting for the meanwhile though. Not sure on how good he is since he wasn't a right back at Sevilla.
Yeah. I reckon they may try to get him soon though. Aleix Vidal will probably be starting for the meanwhile though. Not sure on how good he is since he wasn't a right back at Sevilla.

Definitely not good enough to start, but then again I was one of the biggest Sergi Roberto detractors out there so maybe he surprises ? But if Alves leaves Barcelona definitely need another right back to compete.
Reply 7796
Original post by Malevolent
Definitely not good enough to start, but then again I was one of the biggest Sergi Roberto detractors out there so maybe he surprises ? But if Alves leaves Barcelona definitely need another right back to compete.

Roberto has surprised a lot of people tbf. I only really saw the Alcantara brothers as the main midfield generals that were likely to make it(and I guess Denis Suarez) post 2010s. I thought Sergi was just going to be a good squad player.

Yeah well potentially using Douglas in the case of an injury is enough reason to get a fullback.
Roberto has surprised a lot of people tbf. I only really saw the Alcantara brothers as the main midfield generals that were likely to make it(and I guess Denis Suarez) post 2010s. I thought Sergi was just going to be a good squad player.

Yeah well potentially using Douglas in the case of an injury is enough reason to get a fullback.

Man I'll put my hands up and even admit I didn't even see Sergi as going to be a good squad player. Everything he did just seemed poor. His decision making, his movement and passing. Even felt like he was damn slow physically but how he performed this season was a massive and great surprise.

Douglas is a fraud. Either he has nudes of the Barca board or the guy is a trophy magnet...
I believe Arsenal should sign Vardy, peter shmikel, and Joey Barton.

Vardy will give us pace, peter cover in goal and barton experience in defence.

I also believe we should sack wenger, forget watching beautiful football that is pleasing to the eye, and play ultra defensive football to win trophies/plastic tin cups you and i will never even hold or touch.
Original post by Tawheed
I believe Arsenal should sign Vardy, peter shmikel, and Joey Barton.

Vardy will give us pace, peter cover in goal and barton experience in defence.

I also believe we should sack wenger, forget watching beautiful football that is pleasing to the eye, and play ultra defensive football to win trophies/plastic tin cups you and i will never even hold or touch.

Barton is off to Rangers isn't he?

Latest