The Student Room Group

Muslim girls

Scroll to see replies

Original post by akeel1001
then she aint a muslim genuis how hard is it understand

Lol calm it mate

She refers to herself as a muslim, her whole family is muslim, she's Pakistani she does ramadan etc.

She may not be a very 'loyal' muslim by some standards but she is one, so thanks for your imput
Original post by asif007
IKR, women do this all the time. At least Muslim guys are honest about it and are not afraid to admit that they have dated/slept with white girls. But Muslim girls just turn two-faced and pretend to be really innocent in front of other people when in fact they **** white guys one after the other behind closed doors. Nobody gives a **** about the "reputation" they have to protect - that's just their BS excuse for not admitting responsibility for their actions.

Perhaps they have some shame regarding their actions.

Kinda ironic. The guy who cant shut up about people judging him is judging other people.
Original post by akeel1001
then she aint a muslim genuis how hard is it understand

She commits major haram but he hasn't sed anything which would imply her being a non-Muslim. Zina alone doesn't make you one.
Original post by Anonymous
Perhaps they have some shame regarding their actions.

Kinda ironic. The guy who cant shut up about people judging him is judging other people.

Says the person hiding behind Anonymous. :laugh:

If they had some shame they wouldn't keep doing it and pretending to be celibate just so they won't be judged by other people. Those girls need to own up to what they're doing instead of lying about it at every opportunity. :tongue:
Just to weigh in again, just because you're born into a Muslim family doesn't make you a bad person if you decide that religion is not for you. I know very little about Islam, maybe it does say there it does make you wrong but imo anyone can make up their own mind. I personally don't really follow any religion. I was brought up christian but would consider myself atheist or maybe agnostic. My girlfriend is muslim technically but she makes her own decisions. She's a good person, she's not just "****ing white guys". We're in a committed relationship.

I don't know what the future holds, maybe it can only ever be short term depending on if she wants to be disowned by her whole family, we shall see. But I can't say I understand this about Islam, does Allah only take care of Muslims? Not all people? Sex after marriage is fine, but why strictly only muslims? Let's say there is a god, and it is Allah, and Islam is correct, why is it so restrictive to the rest of the world? Why is it wrong for someone from this part of the world to be with someone from another part? We're all humans.

Not trying to start ****, just asking a question, looking for a genuine answer
Original post by asif007

If they had some shame they wouldn't keep doing it and pretending to be celibate just so they won't be judged by other people. Those girls need to own up to what they're doing instead of lying about it at every opportunity. :tongue:

Yh that's so funny isn't it. I'll come out of anon if it's exciting you so much.

Doing something more than once doesn't mean that you're not ashamed of your actions. Sometimes people are stuck in dark hole from which they are struggling to escape. People are advised to hide such sins so no they don't need to own up to anything.
Original post by asif007

I'm out of anon. HAHAHAHAHA so funny right.
Original post by asif007

what and get the crap beaten out of them with a slipper
@Saeed9724 tagged you for...

Spoiler

Original post by BIeaseNoBebsi
I'm out of anon. HAHAHAHAHA so funny right.

I don't know what you think you're trying to prove by coming out of Anon, it makes no difference to me. According to you, being Muslim means hiding your sins even though Islam encourages you not to sin? What's the point of claiming to be Muslim then?
Original post by Anonymous
Lol calm it mate

She refers to herself as a muslim, her whole family is muslim, she's Pakistani she does ramadan etc.

She may not be a very 'loyal' muslim by some standards but she is one, so thanks for your imput

your welcome sir
Original post by BIeaseNoBebsi
@Saeed9724 tagged you for...

Spoiler

On God you about to catch these hands. Youre lucky i dont know where you live.
Original post by MevMev
what and get the crap beaten out of them with a slipper

You can still be open about your lifestyle in front of your friends and keep it a secret from your parents at the same time if that's what you wish to do. What I don't get is why I see girls in hijabs drinking alcohol on nights out and other Muslim girls claiming to be celibate when their sex tapes are all over the internet?
Original post by asif007
I don't know what you think you're trying to prove by coming out of Anon, it makes no difference to me. According to you, being Muslim means hiding your sins even though Islam encourages you not to sin? What's the point of claiming to be Muslim then?

It is also encouarged in islam that if you commit a major sin i.e. pre marital sex it is best to keep that a secret and repent for your mistakes for God is the most merciful. This attitude of yours stinks.
Original post by asif007
You can still be open about your lifestyle in front of your friends and keep it a secret from your parents at the same time if that's what you wish to do. What I don't get is why I see girls in hijabs drinking alcohol on nights out and other Muslim girls claiming to be celibate when their sex tapes are all over the internet?

what i dont get is why said ppl think I'm lax about doing all the above stuff simply cos i dont wear the hijab when the reality is I'm much more well behaved then said hijaabis lol
Original post by MevMev
what i dont get is why said ppl think I'm lax about doing all the above stuff simply cos i dont wear the hijab when the reality is I'm much more well behaved then said hijaabis lol

Doesnt change the fact that you act like a 12 year old.
Original post by Saeed9724
Doesnt change the fact that you act like a 12 year old.

u look like a 12 year old hahahahaha
yeah my comment just gives proof that your allegation is true but idc
Original post by MevMev

You know everything you've been saying in this thread contradicts itself 🙄
Original post by Saeed9724
It is also encouarged in islam that if you commit a major sin i.e. pre marital sex it is best to keep that a secret and repent for your mistakes for God is the most merciful. This attitude of yours stinks.

Lol, "attitude". :biggrin: So you think it's acceptable for girls to have pre-marital sex over and over again, while still claiming to be part of the faith? Committing a sin once is forgivable, doing it continuously becomes a habit and a lifestyle. Where do you draw the line?

Original post by MevMev

Well that's good. At least you are honest about your behaviour instead of claiming to be something you're not.
Original post by shazy2014
You know everything you've been saying in this thread contradicts itself 🙄

sorry its midnight I'm not really concentrating bbz

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending