The Student Room Group

The TSR Musicians & Artists Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheOtherSide.

Spoiler

I may create one in a few days? :wink: have you noticed the amount of new users on here, we will be forgotten about :cry:
Original post by Rhythmical
I may create one in a few days? :wink: have you noticed the amount of new users on here, we will be forgotten about :cry:

Ooh, might be looking out for that. :tongue:

Nooo don't say that.. :cry2: We must be remembered. Somehow. :getmecoat:
Ooh, might be looking out for that. :tongue:

Nooo don't say that.. :cry2: We must be remembered. Somehow. :getmecoat:

It will have loads of replies :wink: and what if they forget us? :frown: we can't contend with these new kids.
It will have loads of replies :wink: and what if they forget us? :frown: we can't contend with these new kids.

We're both still pretty new when you consider that there were people who joined a decade ago, ya know. :tongue:

Spoiler

We're both still pretty new when you consider that there were people who joined a decade ago, ya know. :tongue:

Spoiler

Omg imagine us in ten years time! :laugh: bloody hell I would be 28, still doing my A Levels :rofl:
Omg imagine us in ten years time! :laugh: bloody hell I would be 28, still doing my A Levels :rofl:

Still doing your A-levels? Wait, huh?
Still doing your A-levels? Wait, huh?

Because I flopped every time I did them! :tongue: I'd like be those kids never graduating high school in America :laugh:
Why'd it suddenly stop like that? :cry2:

I really like how it sounds! The awesome rhythm, the layering. :yep:

Spoiler

Omg :biggrin: I love it! You are too good :adore: but it ended too soon. :cry:
Any violinists? :smile:
Try adding a melody? :woo:

Spoiler

Original post by rosemondtan
Any violinists? :smile:

@ravioliyears might be able to help. :smile:

Maybe sing on it? One day we should write a song, I'll be the vocals, you can produce me and we will have a hit song!

Maybe sing on it? One day we should write a song, I'll be the vocals, you can produce me and we will have a hit song!

@ravioliyears NO WAY!!!! Are you a violinist too???? :biggrin:

And I'll still be the number one fan. :dance:

:facepalm: NOOO I won't be able to help NOT AT ALL. I haven't played in ages!!
@ravioliyears NO WAY!!!! Are you a violinist too???? :biggrin:

Yes I am but I haven't played in ages :redface: I learnt my grade 6 but didn't take the exam. NOOOOOOO
Original post by ravioliyears
Yes I am but I haven't played in ages :redface: I learnt my grade 6 but didn't take the exam. NOOOOOOO

Same!!!! I'm working on a grade 7 piece, hopefully can do the exam over the summer :smile: omg soul sister
Original post by ravioliyears
:facepalm: NOOO I won't be able to help NOT AT ALL. I haven't played in ages!!

Well it was worth a shot! :biggrin:

And I'll still be the number one fan. :dance:

And the only one :tongue:

Bring it on! Can't wait for the photoshoots, interviews and press, all thanks to TSR. :daydreaming:
Same!!!! I'm working on a grade 7 piece, hopefully can do the exam over the summer :smile: omg soul sister

:lol: IBD happened so I don't think I'll be continuing soon anyway XD I'm not that great at it though. Have not yet found something I'm good at so urm yeah screw it :rofl:

Woo yeah :five:
Like I can imagine there being one bar of just the melody and then everything coming back the next bar. :woo:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest