The Student Room Group

Trump or Clinton?

Scroll to see replies

TRUMP
Make America Great Again
Original post by JezWeCan!
That is kinda weird?

I wouldn't vote for Trump myself, I'll admit, but I certainly wouldn't want to watch him get killed either.

I know this is not the most sophisticated website, and there are a lot of school kids on here, but people do say some strange things sometimes. :rolleyes:

I'm only joking, sorry :frown: I hate him and his intentions but I was jkin' about the killing stuff, sorry about the strange comments if it offended you or something :biggrin:
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
I'm only joking, sorry :frown: I hate him and his intentions but I was jkin' about the killing stuff, sorry about the strange comments if it offended you or something :biggrin:

Apology accepted and no offence taken. I just found it a bit of an odd thing to say, that is all.
bernie sanders
Original post by JezWeCan!
Apology accepted and no offence taken. I just found it a bit of an odd thing to say, that is all.

LOLZ Sorreh again, and I thing these predicted and past maths exam papers are makin' me go a bit loopy. :smile:
Bernie 4 Eva :biggrin: :heart: #Babes4Bernie #Brits4Bernie
The Donald.
Ivanka Trump
Bernie as a independent candidate.
they could maybe form a coalition .....as

Spoiler

Original post by the bear
they could maybe form a coalition .....as

Spoiler

That brings back memories. I still remember much of the theme song :tongue:
Original post by l LFG l
Just wondering if anyone here would vote for any of these two in the upcoming election if they lived in the US. Personally, I would vote Bernie, but unfortunately, he's got no chance.

Clinton
Original post by ByronicHero
That brings back memories. I still remember much of the theme song :tongue:

[scrollr]:shakecane:[/scrollr]

[scroll]:shakecane:[/scroll]

[scrollr]:shakecane:[/scrollr]

DONALD TRUMPet
trump over clinton
as a bit like price phillip or boris they just have a habit of putting there foot in it and that could prove funny even if ineffective
whereas as clinton is a liar and she's corrupt as she on the board of the most evil company in the world, caused benghazi and therefore the conflict in libya amongst other things
Neither. Trump is a demagogue and Clinton is a pathological liar, who sucks at it. I'd most likely vote for a libertarian candidate, should one decide to run independently.
They both suck so neither. If it were a life or death situation? Clinton. Says a lot about how much I despise Trump. He's so ill-mannered and sounds uneducated when he speaks. How are people voting for him?
SJW logic: True Hilary has more or less murdered people and stolen millions but Trump has said stuff which can be loosely interpreted as racism so Hilary all the way.
Reply 38
As long as someone dies in the process it'll make my day Hehehehe
Trump is better than crooked Hilary. But, Bernie is the best candidate.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending