The Student Room Group
Design Students, University of Cumbria
University of Cumbria
Carlisle

university of cumbria diagnostic radiography 2016!!

hi guys, just wanted to know if anyone is going UoC to study diagnostic radiography 2016 entry!!
Hii @examworrier Will you be studying at carlisle for radiography? Ive got an interview this wednesday for diagnostic radiography at carlisle, Im really nervous as its my first interview, could you please tell me anything about the interview, like what questions they ask you? . I would really appreciate it xx :smile:)
Design Students, University of Cumbria
University of Cumbria
Carlisle
Original post by examworrier
Ive applied to lancaster hahah the interview isnt too bad for the hroup activity you have to re create a bone structure by looking at an xray...then you get a tub of bones and you have to match and name them to a skeleton....interview just make sure you brish up on difference of diagnostic and theraputic and for thee test make aure you know a bit about NHS values and bones in the leg and wrist along with what an atom is

Hope that helps

EW

Thank you soo much, this totally helps,It didnt say on The cumbria website that there is a test for diagnostic radiography :/ im just so nervous since its my first interview
Reply 3
Have anyone of y'all heard anything back from them
Hi, i got a conditional offer next day 😀😀😀😀 thanks for your help
Reply 5
Congrats , so what were the conditions cuz I'm still waiting to hear back from them
Reply 6
Original post by examworrier
Ive applied to lancaster hahah the interview isnt too bad for the hroup activity you have to re create a bone structure by looking at an xray...then you get a tub of bones and you have to match and name them to a skeleton....interview just make sure you brish up on difference of diagnostic and theraputic and for thee test make aure you know a bit about NHS values and bones in the leg and wrist along with what an atom is

Hope that helps

EW

HI! Could you please say more about the recreation of a bone? I don't really know what you mean and I have an interview next week and would very appreciate that! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending