The Student Room Group

Descriptive Essay

I need some help with writing a descriptive essay and also for selecting a topic. Please be quick I need instant answer.
Pretend your a camcorder walking through your school canteen and describe the scenes you see.

Describe an event you witness in a zoo.

Describe the atmosphere/scene at a funfair/circus.
Original post by Mariyam Ali
I need some help with writing a descriptive essay and also for selecting a topic. Please be quick I need instant answer.

I did 'describe a scene at a fireworks display' for my controlled assessment last year
I have also done 'describe a scene at a funfair'

I find it easier to write creepy stuff rather than happy stuff so I wrote about an abandoned funfair. I even managed to make the firework one creepy. I have them saved on my computer if you need examples.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by sulaimanali
Pretend your a camcorder walking through your school canteen and describe the scenes you see.

Describe an event you witness in a zoo.

Describe the atmosphere/scene at a funfair/circus.

Thanks a lot for your help.
Reply 4
Original post by niv1234
I did 'describe a scene at a fireworks display' for my controlled assessment last year
I have also done 'describe a scene at a funfair'

I find it easier to write creepy stuff rather than happy stuff so I wrote about an abandoned funfair. I even managed to make the firework one creepy. I have them saved on my computer if you need examples.

Sure, I need an example and I think if I get some help, I will be able to write a good essay for my Summer Vacation Homework.
Thanks a lot for your help.

Welcome :smile:
Sure, I need an example and I think if I get some help, I will be able to write a good essay for my Summer Vacation Homework.

Your welcome, I will PM you?

Quick Reply

Latest