The Student Room Group

Muslim girls

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I was merely curious why it was posted on thread after thread. If not for advertisement then for what etc... And that's what I enquired about.

I'll just say it once - I really don't about your opinion. So please safe yourself some time and don't quoting me again. I've just replied to this one just out of politeness.

I was merely curious why it was posted on thread after thread. If not for advertisement then for what etc... And that's what I enquired about.

If you were 'merely curious' then you should have thought about using a more polite tone. Did you even click the link? It was a positive song.

I'll just say it once - I really don't care about your opinion. So please safe yourself some time and don't bother quoting me again. I've just replied to this one just out of politeness.

Is that why you quoted me twice? :laugh:
explain

I've read scholars say if you lie about your virginity to hide your sins and prevent potential problems etc... then it's fine.

I can try to find you the article/fatwa after my exams, if you want it? :smile:
I've read scholars say if you lie about your virginity to hide your sins and prevent potential problems etc... then it's fine.

Loool find fatwa aftr exams....that was funny

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by champ_mc99
You sure? About music.

I can probably back up what I've said if given the time to find refs.

Original post by GothicShield
I wont mention the song again......happy now??

Posted from TSR Mobile

-----> :biggrin:
Original post by GothicShield
Loool find fatwa aftr exams....that was funny

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol. Well it's good our convo ended on a positive(?) note.
Lol. Well it's good our convo ended on a positive(?) note.

Too many muslims suffering, being harmed

No need for us to harm one another : )
BEST FRIENDS NOW

Posted from TSR Mobile
I can probably back up what I've said if given the time to find refs.

-----> :biggrin:

You do sound familiar. From one Muslim to another, have we met before today?

[video="youtube;7gVeV40wsAg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gVeV40wsAg[/video]
Original post by shazy2014
What's he bitter about?

Me
Original post by shazy2014
Really? I didn't know you two were related

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA dw bbz i have no relation with him and i dont intend to start a relationship with him either
Original post by MevMev
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA dw bbz i have no relation with him and i dont intend to start a relationship with him either

lmao Explains the desperate attention seeking :rofl:
Original post by saeed9725
lmao Explains the desperate attention seeking :rofl:

but you crave that attention
Original post by MevMev
but you crave that attention

:rofl: keep believing the nonsense thats coming out of your mouth
:rofl: keep believing the nonsense thats coming out of your mouth

coming out of my fingertips acc not my mouth
Original post by MevMev
coming out of my fingertips acc not my mouth

wow u so smart, u so inteligence, must be einstein, #SoSmart
wow u so smart, u so inteligence, must be einstein, #SoSmart

tis true

Never hahahaha. God knows what sins those scholars are lying about to keep their positions XD
It is always better to be 100% trustworthy. It may be very hard to speak about these things but you should never lie about them. Might make people angry and have some seemingly negative effects but it's better for you in the long term.
I don't even call in sick when I miss school (unless I genuinely am ill) so I get in more trouble than my peers but now I feel completely open with people and they trust me.
Say you're about to get married but you have had an affair in the past and really regret it, you MUST tell your partner (sincerely) before you marry them, to avoid a relationship based upon hidden truths. That doesn't mean you have to tell their parents and let the whole community know, but just be honest.
Original post by Nayzar
Never hahahaha. God knows what sins those scholars are lying about to keep their positions XD
It is always better to be 100% trustworthy. It may be very hard to speak about these things but you should never lie about them. Might make people angry and have some seemingly negative effects but it's better for you in the long term.
I don't even call in sick when I miss school (unless I genuinely am ill) so I get in more trouble than my peers but now I feel completely open with people and they trust me.
Say you're about to get married but you have had an affair in the past and really regret it, you MUST tell your partner (sincerely) before you marry them, to avoid a relationship based upon hidden truths. That doesn't mean you have to tell their parents and let the whole community know, but just be honest.

#TSRShiekhs
Original post by Nayzar

if the partner is loving and forgiving and understands religion properly they will forgive and move on as it is not for them to judge a person who is trying to repent
Original post by theBranicAc
why do muslim girls never date non muslims?

people might judge me for this but I am muslim and dated a sikh guy and he was really sweet....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending