The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
No, thank you for thinking we could support you and hope your friendship lasts long and everything works out. This thread has really outlined the true beauty of friendship :smile:
Reply 61
Original post by RKtothesky

OK, ladies and gentlemen, we both have control of the situation.

I now deem this thread as 'Temporarily closed', part 2 TBA.

Thank you to all, who supported.
The thread may have made no sense, but my friendship truly mattered more, still does.

No, thank you for thinking we could support you and hope your friendship lasts long and everything works out. This thread has really outlined the true beauty of friendship. And again i want to apologise for my replies that seem rude or "out of order" You seem like a genuine guy :wink:
Reply 62
Original post by 123moon
No, thank you for thinking we could support you and hope your friendship lasts long and everything works out. This thread has really outlined the true beauty of friendship. And again i want to apologise for my replies that seem rude or "out of order" You seem like a genuine guy :wink:

Thank you, luv. :u:
Reply 63
Original post by 123moon

Thank you, luv.:u:
I'll be looking to seal our friendship forever, soon, that is.
I will have control of it, she'll be in the driver's seat. It will go well, I will keep right. :h:
Reply 64
Thank you, luv.:u:
I'll be looking to seal our friendship forever, soon, that is.
I will have control of it, she'll be in the driver's seat. It will go well, I will keep right. :h:

Aww so cute and don't forget if you need any advice and support i'm/ we are always here to help! I may only be 16 but i love helping people/giving advice :h:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 65
Original post by 123moon
Aww so cute and don't forget if you need any advice and support i'm/ we are always here to help! I may only be 16 but i love helping people/giving advice :h:

Sure thing, cheers! :-)
Reply 66

:h:
Reply 67

Oh btw i seriously i'm sorry if i offended you before as i just realised that jumped to conclusions about your sexual orientation i don't even know if you like girls in that way… i'm kinda embarrassed :redface:
Reply 68
Original post by 123moon
Oh btw i seriously i'm sorry if i offended you before as i just realised that jumped to conclusions about your sexual orientation i don't even know if you like girls in that way… i'm kinda embarrassed :redface:

As I stated from before, I will only love her as a friend, I'll only do what every friend does; value their worth. :u:
You are very 'Apologetic' girl, so pls stop it! It's fine, no need to apologise. :smile:
Reply 69
As I stated from before, I will only love her as a friend, I'll only do what every friend does; value their worth. :u:
You are very 'Apologetic' girl, so pls stop it! It's fine, no need to apologise. :smile:

I know but before when I replied with a paragraph saying that you are a "obsessive" and rape etc. And I didn't even know your sexual orientation (I jumped to conclusions and judged you) but I now know you are a nice guy and your intentions and I should seriously stop now lol it was nice talking to you and thanks for keeping me company 😅☺️
Reply 70
Original post by 123moon
I know but before when I replied with a paragraph saying that you are a "obsessive" and rape etc. And I didn't even know your sexual orientation (I jumped to conclusions and judged you) but I now know you are a nice guy and your intentions and I should seriously stop now lol it was nice talking to you and thanks for keeping me company 😅☺️

Alrighty:smile:, but when it comes to me having to get to know her further, I'll make sure I take great care of my friend; her. :u: She'll be loved.

She's a bit busy, as of her exams, so she hasn't been replying back often, she clearly stated that.
She told me after her exams, she'll speak a lot more to me, and that our friendship will surely work out perfectly, in the end, I'll make sure it goes right. :h:

That's it, I don't like speaking about it too much, so this thread will be officially closed, your last comment will seal it.

Ty :smile:
I love how much sense the title made :tongue:
Reply 72
Original post by champ_mc99
The cringe...

Meh, coming from you. Why comment, If you have nothing supportive to say?
Reply 73
Original post by Asuna Yuuki
I love how much sense the title made :tongue:

Oh, so what do you want me to do? It's a grammar mistake, we're humans we commit mistakes.
I'm more concerned about the person, rather than the title, so beat it.
Even if it doesn't make sense, you're more than welcome to correct yourself and search for the 'Million Meanings' it has in it.
Oh, so what do you want me to do? It's a grammar mistake, we're humans we commit mistakes.

I can't even work out what it's meant to say...
Reply 75
Reply 76
Original post by Asuna Yuuki
I can't even work out what it's meant to say...

''It's simple, how can I succeeded in life to accomplish a goal, the goal being our friendship; the girl.
How can I go down one route in life, and find another route, I can clearly exceed from. (How can I find one value in life and expand on it).

That's it, the title may have made no sense but at least our future does, not in terms of what's been said, above but others.
Reply 77
Original post by eden3

I may be tripping, from your view, but at least our life ahead is kicking. It's working.
Meh, coming from you. Why comment, If you have nothing supportive to say?

I was hoping to hear some inspiring monologue of someone determined to put in all their efforts in succeeding in their studies...
Reply 79
Original post by champ_mc99
I was hoping to hear some inspiring monologue of someone determined to put in all their efforts in succeeding in their studies...

You don't need a perfect title, in life, to succeed in it. A title's a title.
A friendship is a blessing.
What matters is, unlike some people in life, who go straight into a friendship and gain nothing out of it, I plan and when the time comes I ''shoot for the stars, aim for the moon.''

Latest

Trending

Trending