The Student Room Group

I kissed another girl last night

Scroll to see replies

Tell your Mrs mate.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Definitely tell her. You don't want that guilt hanging over you for years.
Just be straight up.
Either that or she somehow finds out in like 5 years and you're screwed and she suddenly can't trust you anymore.
Reply 22
Why you Gotta be such a man-whore
i don't think you should. i've had my fair share of relationships destroyed because i spoke the truth. if no one saw you guys, how will your mrs find out?? you won't have to risk hurting her if you don't tell her. also, no need to feel guilty - i don't think you initiated it, so it should be fine!
anon did you have a fight/argument with your girlfriend proir to the kiss?
[video="youtube;tAp9BKosZXs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAp9BKosZXs[/video]
Original post by Anonymous
I'll cut the story short, have been with my Mrs now for 2 years almost but last night I was out on the session and ended up going back to our area in the van (we sat in the back) some girl wouldn't leave me alone, i was ****ed and trying to sleep, she kept waking me up and pulling my face towards hers and telling me to not fall asleep. In the end we ended up kissing, nothing else happened and after we got back to where we were going she was all over my friend.

I told her no I have a girlfriend and she seemed to respect that.

However now I feel guilty, no one knows about this as NO ONE saw us, do you think I should say anything?
Original post by trustmeimlying1
[video="youtube;tAp9BKosZXs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAp9BKosZXs[/video]

Classic!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'll cut the story short, have been with my Mrs now for 2 years almost but last night I was out on the session and ended up going back to our area in the van (we sat in the back) some girl wouldn't leave me alone, i was ****ed and trying to sleep, she kept waking me up and pulling my face towards hers and telling me to not fall asleep. In the end we ended up kissing, nothing else happened and after we got back to where we were going she was all over my friend.

However now I feel guilty, no one knows about this as NO ONE saw us, do you think I should say anything?

You aint gotta tell her ****. You crazy *****? You gon tell your girl that you was out suckin em lips of another bitch? Theres a difference between love and lust. What u was out there doing to that another bitch was lust, but when u go home and leave the nuts hangin out in your Mrs, that shits love. As long as u aint getting the two mixed up then u aint gotta worry about ****.
I like.
Better to be honest about it than her hearing it from someone else
Cngratulations, you are now part of the elite league of cheating. Well done! :smile:
You should tell her, then she can decide for herself whether she wants to be with someone who kisses other women.
People saying he did nothing wrong, really! ?
Reply 32
man don't say anything if the kiss didn't mean anything. it'll ruin your relationship
Original post by keturah
You should tell her, then she can decide for herself whether she wants to be with someone who kisses other women.
People saying he did nothing wrong, really! ?

I think we're all assuming that he didn't initiate the kiss, in which case it's not his fault.

Of course; if he did initiate the kiss after all, then she will probably break up with him; and for good reason.
You refer to your wife as your girlfriend? Or is your girlfriend married to someone else?
Original post by ivybridge
I'd tell her. You're a dick.

Don't worry OP, he likes dick... take it as a compliment :wink:

Dont listen to anyone telling you to tell your gf. Most of the people on TSR are virgins and have no clue about relationships.

Just keep it to yourself and dont do it again.

Dont let a dumb f***ing slut ruin a good thing for you.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by The Roast
Don't worry OP, he likes dick... take it as a compliment :wink:

You're obviously such a comedian... no.
Original post by Nidhoggr
Mate, just keep it to yourself and dont do it again.

Dont let a dumb f***ing sloot ruin a good thing for you.

Pfft, the girl ruined nothing - she wasn't the one in a committed relationship.
Original post by ivybridge
You're obviously such a comedian... no.

(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending