The Student Room Group

Why women destroy civilization

Scroll to see replies

Brb need to destroy civillisation will watch later
Original post by Steelmeat
I'm sorry frenchie :cry2: :angelwings:

:facepalm:
really? hmmm i'm not sure, don't really want to think about it, i've got better things to do and think about that a moral problem

yay ok ky then anon xD

Then why did you comment the video if you don't give a ****. Do us all a favour and **** off
Original post by Hydeman
I might be turning into one, yes. Naturally, I don't welcome it. :colonhash:

Spoiler

:K: :toofunny: :toofunny:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
:K: :toofunny: :toofunny:

Laugh today, get banned by me tomorrow. :mwuaha:
Original post by Xelfrost
I've seen the video before along with that guys other video on the matter. Simply put it boils down to male vs female social attitudes and how on average women tend to go with the more "Socially acceptable" opinions (e.g the same as their peers or as the media says) whereas men tend to be more stubborn and critical in regards to choosing and maintaining their own (Why men seem to be the bulk of most right wing movements) and how, in regards to women, at least that can be dangerous in a democratic scenario. It's an interesting subject for debate but I doubt it'd be tolerated for very long given the attitudes of some on this forum.

In regards to my own opinion on his video, he makes a good effort in arguing the case, and in some scenario's I agree with him... But then again there's an awful lot of men I don't think should be able to vote either... I'm curious to see what others think.

Having studied attitudes as a final year psychology module, I believe that to be absolutely ********.
Reply 46
Original post by Hydeman
I might be turning into one, yes. Naturally, I don't welcome it. :colonhash:

Spoiler

#Hydeman4mod
10 seconds. I lasted 10 seconds before i turned it off.

Is it satire? I hope it is,
Original post by Hydeman
Laugh today, get banned by me tomorrow. :mwuaha:

But but L'Homme Caché.. :cry2: you would not do that, would you :cry2: ? :emo:

Original post by z33
#Hydeman4mod

Reminds me of something else if you know what I mean :mmm:
Original post by silverbolt
10 seconds. I lasted 10 seconds before i turned it off.

Is it satire? I hope it is,

Unfortunately not, but it doesn't matter because the type of men who adhere to that twisted ideology are of no consequence whatsoever, on a social and professional level.
:facepalm:

xD we need those rights where women are equal :smile:
Original post by Anonymous0208
Then why did you comment the video if you don't give a ****. Do us all a favour and **** off

calm dem tiddies pls
But but L'Homme Caché.. :cry2: you would not do that, would you :cry2: ? :emo:

Not really, no. I don't think Purples have the power to ban people, anyway. :tongue:

Reminds me of something else if you know what I mean :mmm:

#Hydeman4President (of France)? :pierre:
Original post by Anonymous0208
Why do you assume that I'm a male. And if you're paying taxes why are you on the student room, I'm assuming you're old enough to not be on the student room and you should actually be working rather than taking to a feminist and an ignorant boy who doesn't know anything about what women have suffered to get the only small rights they have

I know you are, but what am I ?

Ok, now that we're done with you posturing and acting like I lack some sort of maturity, we can get back to the discussion at hand :smile:

Oh nooo no no never ! I totally agree with the video - 18min smh I lasted 7sec - we are totally what's is wrong with society
I think you mean need to kill us all to solve the problem :yep: Imagine how great it would be, an entire society with only mean on it :moon:

Spoiler

calm dem tiddies pls

No I will not calm my "tiddies" because you do not understand **** about what female have been through. why don't you enlighten yourself then decide to comment on these types on conversations. You don't obviously don't know that women get paid 17% less than men and how even when females do better in school than males. Males are still favoured. So when you decide to comment on something make sure you know what you're talking about
Original post by Hydeman
Not really, no. I don't think Purples have the power to ban people, anyway. :tongue:

#Hydeman4President (of France)? :pierre:

I know you would not ban me :ahee:

Why not :mmm:

Spoiler

calm dem tiddies pls

Who do you think you are? Your sad little avatar just sums you up perfectly doesn't it. Perhaps stick to rubbing yourself to neotenous cartoons rather than interacting with actual women?

No need to thank me for the tip.
X
Reply 57
Hitler, Donald Trump, Stalin and Putin. What do they all have in common?

Their aim was / is to destroy civilisation to shape it in the way they want it.
And (big shocker) none of them are women!
Don't feel like wasting 18 minutes of my life...
the comments on that video are some of the scariest things I've ever read! Who knew there were so many misogynistic, pro-rape 'people' (I use the term loosely) out there :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending