The Student Room Group

Muslim girls

Scroll to see replies

Original post by champ_mc99
#TSRShiekhs

Careful, or they'll declare you a munafiq. :wink: You already have a reputation for being overly chummy with the kuffar and, worse, the murtads. :toofunny:
(edited 7 years ago)
dating is haram both ways, whether its dating a muslim or a non-muslim..
Original post by pinkrox22310
Muslim girls can't date. Its a religious thing let me explain it to you we believe that sex should be left till after marriage and that love and affection should be between the guy that has promised to marry you.
Its less of a hassle for example you get pregnant with your boyfriend and he leaves it causes issues and we just try to avoid that.

Now yes, Many Muslim girls date but this is the 21st century they kinda do what they want but its still not right in Islam.
BTW, Okay we are not allowed to date ANY GUY no matter if he's muslim or not its forbidden

...so basically nothing until you have a marriage arranged for you?

shifty
Original post by Hydeman
Careful, or they'll declare you a munafiq. :wink: You already have a reputation for being overly chummy with the kuffars and, worse, the murtads. :toofunny:

True. Funny thing is the guy repped me so I don't think he really understood. :biggrin:
Original post by Hydeman
Careful, or they'll declare you a munafiq. :wink: You already have a reputation for being overly chummy with the kuffar and, worse, the murtads. :toofunny:

Are you an ex Muslim hydeman? And I wasn't aware Muslims weren't allowed to get chummy with us kuffars :gasp:
Original post by pondsteps
dating is haram both ways, whether its dating a muslim or a non-muslim..

How are you supposed to get to know someone then?
Original post by Retired_Messiah
...so basically nothing until you have a marriage arranged for you?

shifty

The irony is that tonnes of muslim guys date ,have sex and enjoy themselves anyway.Even that moron Anjem Choudary used to drink and have a wild time at uni.So in reality it seems this rule is only enforced on women.
Original post by Kadak
The irony is that tonnes of muslim guys date ,have sex and enjoy themselves anyway.Even that moron Anjem Choudary used to drink and have a wild time at uni.So in reality it seems this rule is only enforced on women.

hm

shifty
Original post by theBranicAc
why do muslim girls never date non muslims?

i would.
Original post by queen-bee

I'm guessing just talk to them without being alone and getting intimate.
Original post by Kadak

Lol. A lot of these extremists actually do visit strip clubs too.

Go on dates with a male chaperone. Simples. :borat: :eating:

#TableForThree
#DaddysTreat
Original post by Hydeman
Go on dates with a male chaperone. Simples. :borat: :eating:

#TableForThree
#DaddysTreat

How awkward! Imagine flirting with a boy or girl right in front your dad!!
Reply 233

Once you're married.
How awkward! Imagine flirting with a boy or girl right in front your dad!!

Not sure flirting is allowed actually; if I recall correctly, that would be forbidden on grounds of having the potential to lead to zina (unlawful intercourse). Am I right in thinking this, @champ_mc99?
Original post by Hydeman
Not sure flirting is allowed actually; if I recall correctly, that would be forbidden on grounds of having the potential to lead to zina (unlawful intercourse). Am I right in thinking this, @champ_mc99?

Yeah. Though afaik its not permitted for 2 men to be alone with a woman either.
Yeah. Though afaik its not permitted for 2 men to be alone with a woman either.

The chaperone in this scenario would be the woman's father or brother. :tongue:
Original post by Hydeman
The chaperone in this scenario would be the woman's father or brother. :tongue:

I'm actually still not sure about that. :s-smilie:

Post in the ISOC for once. :tongue:
Original post by samina_ay
Cos we prefer our own kind :redface:

I'm actually still not sure about that. :s-smilie:

So, what, you basically talk to your spouse for the first time on your wedding night? :colonhash:

Post in the ISOC for once. :tongue:

I doubt anyone would respond, given my reputation as an 'Islamophobe.' Perhaps it's time for me to consult IslamQA. :tongue:

Quick Reply