The Student Room Group

Why people should stop hating muslims

Scroll to see replies

Original post by animeamanda1412
im not even gonna bother with an airhead like you, seriously
all im gonna say is, get yourself checked out "babe"

Not going to bother because you don't have a point and therefore have lost the argument?

Typical. :wink:

All I'm going to say sweetheart is get our head out of your ass, stop acting like an immature 12 year old and grow up :h:
Original post by animeamanda1412
a typical thing that an 8 year old would say
no mate, i have so many points against the retarded sh*t you're saying but why bother when it goes in an ear and goes out in no time
and id rather be an immature 12 year old than be an ignorant b*tch who discriminates other religions
bye b*tch :smile:

Come back to me when you can back yourself up properly and don't have to resort to childish insults.

And btw I don't discriminate. Read my first post properly.
:lol:
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Hating Islam is fine.

Hating Muslims isn't.

by hating on Islam, you're offending Muslims nevertheless so you cants win, one doesnt justify the other
Jesus
According to the childish user above me, disliking a religion means you don't have a brain and lack common sense. :')

*high five coz we can think for ourselves.
I`ve heard about this but is this really common ?

Sounds like Godhart`s law.
Original post by sfaraj
by hating on Islam, you're offending Muslims nevertheless so you cants win, one doesnt justify the other

I'm pretty sure Muslims disagree with other bits of religion as well. It says in the Quran that kuffar will go to hell but Muslims don't stop being friends with non Muslims do they?

Can work that way.
Original post by Kadak
I`ve heard about this but is this really common ?

Sounds like Godhart`s law.

Can confirm. I had a few hijabis who hung out in a group and were super religious. Went to parties and had sex with any guy who moved basically.
Original post by sfaraj

Damn catch-22, I guess we should all love Islam then.
Like, "I'm just going to call you a ***** because I can't explain myself" :tongue:

Have you ever had that one hijabi who preaches you to close your legs until marriage but then sleeps with pretty much everyone?
Can confirm. I had a few hijabis who hung out in a group and were super religious. Went to parties and had sex with any guy who moved basically.

That contrast though.I guess this sums up why every society should be secular,since people in many Islamic theocracies are being executed for "obscenities " that people in power most certainly do.
Original post by sfaraj

Bloody what?

Are you mad? Nobody cares if they get insulted. My freedom of speech is more important then you living in this bloody bubble in which no one can criticize you and no one can mock your archaic, sexist, homophobic, violent beliefs. The entire world doesn't have to pander to you. It simply doesn't and it won't. Note that me recognizing that someone has human rights and liberties like everyone else doesn't prohibit me from criticizing their beliefs.

Also, if we're using your damn logic, by saying the things Muslims say about women, homosexuals and non-Muslims in general, you're offending everyone else, so....stop it? Yeah.

Lunacy. Damn lunacy.
I have a hijabi in my History class and she is honestly the most *****y girl I have ever come across in my life :') One of my friends was waiting for me outside my school because he wanted to talk to me and she saw him. Because he's pretty good looking, she basically followed us for like 10 minutes and then tried to send him an instagram request :')
Y'all need a reality check. The funny thing is some of the comments on here a really ill-educated and if you're not going to do anything useful in the name of Islam (i.e. educating each other about the religion rather than arguing about subjective material you have to share with the student room) then go waste your time doing something that'll make you look less stupid.

And to all a goodnight.
Perhaps they secretly don`t want to wear the hijab,so by sleeping around with loads of guys they feel desired/attractive/loved ?
Well,this hypocrisy is not uncommon. Anjem Choudary was a party animal in university I heard,yet he advocates for sharia law.
Its odd how Islam,with all its restrictions on sex like it can only occur before marriage,yet you read things like harem of women,72 virgins,etc. and you realise how hyper sexualised it is.Sounds very Freudian to me.
She makes the hijabis at my school look tame tbh :tongue: It was funny because when I lost my virginity, my non hijabi Muslim friends were the ones who made jokes out of it by giving me pregnancy leaflets. The hijabis tried to spread rumours about me but it failed because there was some rumour they all got into some sexually adventurous event at a party :wink:
Hating Islam is fine.

Hating Muslims isn't.

Agreed, i wouldnt say hate on all of Islam but certain aspects of it.

Ignore the donuts, they just want you to hate on muslims.
Original post by lolatmaths
Agreed, i wouldnt say hate on all of Islam but certain aspects of it.

Ignore the donuts, they just want you to hate on muslims.

Islam does have its good points as in it forbids forced marriage and all. But to me its bad points stand out way more and you get people who try and say that criticising is bad lmao.

I will do yeah :smile:
What same argument? If you've read the Quran there are verses that condone violence. If you read my post above I said every single religion has its bad points so it's not just Islam alone.

Do you even know what the meaning of harassment is?

Same argument constitutes to relentlessly spamming the same things again and again. I hardly ever see an original point about Islam, its always "RELIGION OF PEACE", "MOHAMED WAS A PEDOPHILE", "QURAN CONDONES VIOLENCE" - spamming this helps no one, in fact it encourages Muslims to become isolated from society.

And come on obviously I know what harassment is.

Furthermore why are you focusing so heavily on Islam, you said it yourself - other religions are equally as bad. Why does Islam deserve so much more attention than the others?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Withengar
Bloody what?

Are you mad? Nobody cares if they get insulted. My freedom of speech is more important then you living in this bloody bubble in which no one can criticize you and no one can mock your archaic, sexist, homophobic, violent beliefs. The entire world doesn't have to pander to you. It simply doesn't and it won't. Note that me recognizing that someone has human rights and liberties like everyone else doesn't prohibit me from criticizing their beliefs.

Also, if we're using your damn logic, by saying the things Muslims say about women, homosexuals and non-Muslims in general, you're offending everyone else, so....stop it? Yeah.

Lunacy. Damn lunacy.

bloody hell i didnt strip you from freedom of speech i stated a fact. im not saying YO EVERYONE ACCEpT MY RELIGION. i simply said that if you hated on islam muslims would be offended so in some way you hate on them, i stated something. i said IF

if i said christianity is bull then christians would be quick to backfire and get offended, i stated a fact. i didnt tell you accept everything i believe in. i am a women, the prophets daughter and grandaughter are 2 of the greatest women in islam, they support the belief of equality. non-muslims are my best friends and well as muslims. one religious belief does not apply to all muslims

Quick Reply

Latest