The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Daily Mail lol
I don't get how the two are related?
Reply 3
Why didn't he just pay the £5.60? Utter buffoon.
Original post by ATW1
Why didn't he just pay the £5.60? Utter buffoon.

Its ridiculous that he didn't get his GCSE Results due to a small £5 bill
Original post by BristolFresher15

Its not.. just funny af xD
Original post by MrFudgeTheGuy
Daily Mail lol

100% xDDDD
?????????????????????!!!!!!

what the actual f*ck
Original post by siamesedaffodil
?????????????????????!!!!!!

what the actual f*ck

IKR xDDDDDD
buahahahahahaahahhahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
really
do your revision :rofl:
Original post by siamesedaffodil
x

Original post by ATW1
x

x

x

Guys... Pay all of your bills @ School xD they could withdraw your results xD

"The school was unavailable for comment today but a spokeswoman for Warwickshire County Council said it was a 'common policy' for schools to withhold exam results from pupils with outstanding bills or fines. "

^^ From the Article xD
Daily Mail lol

Original post by ShahbazKHAN
Its ridiculous that he didn't get his GCSE Results due to a small £5 bill

Its not.. just funny af xD

100% xDDDD

The fact that both of you ridicule Daily Mail shows your lack of maturity. Ask any political science or law student at university and they will tell you that reading Daily Mail articles have increased their general knowledge tremendously. Did you know that Daily Mail has been the only British tabloid/newspaper that has applied more pressure on the Police by focusing on certain cases and exposed more scandals than any other publication?

Murder of Jill Dando, a news anchor

Murder of Stephen Lawrence, an innocent black teenager

Expenses scandal of ministers from both the government and opposition

Several undercover police officers who had sexual intercourse with women, married them and had children with them. These women were suspected of being part of a terrorist organisation but these allegations were found to be untrue. After a few years of marriage, the undercover police officers disappeared from the lives of these women

Peers of the House of Lords who do nothing everyday but turn up to collect their daily allowance of £300

I could go on but I don't want to choke you with so much of facts, when it's so close to bedtime.
Original post by *Alisha*
The f*ck is all this about?

A student whom almost died in a exam was sent to hospital so therefore he couldn't pay his £5 bill he bought food so on the results day he couldn't collect his results due to that £5 bill, but the council had said that the school's have a right to withdraw your results if any bills or in dept with the school... xD
"'One of my teachers slyly told me I had got a C"
LOOOL

+ couldn't his mum pay the money online or is it some "backward 7th century arabia-loving" school that doesn't have an online payment system.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 13
oooooooooooooooooh i remember this

Same here :s-smilie:
This is why debt is a bad thing... Don't rely on credit or you'll regret it:s-smilie:
Reply 16
A student whom almost died in a exam

Irrelevant

was sent to hospital so therefore he couldn't pay his £5 bill he bought food

But he managed to make it back to school at a later date so could and should have settled the debt

so on the results day he couldn't collect his results due to that £5 bill

Exact same policy as universities

but the council had said that the school's have a right to withdraw your results if any bills or in dept with the school... xD

Correct

So instead of getting, or borrowing, £5.60 he decided to moan about it in a national newspaper. 10/10 for the sad face pose though
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by alkaline.
"'One of my teachers slyly told me I had got a C"
+ couldn't his mum pay the money online or is it some "backward 7th century arabia-loving" school that doesn't have an online payment system.

IKR xD a 'C' isnt a good thing lool did u read it when he said ' i was really excited when i found out i got a c' or something along the lines and this was 2012 so i dont think schools had online paying systems xDDD
LMAO
Original post by Reue
So instead of getting, or borrowing, £5.60 he decided to moan about it in a national newspaper. 10/10 for the sad face pose though

Ikr xD did he make £5.60 back from being in the newspaper?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending