The Student Room Group

Have you had a bad exam yet?

All my exams were going way better than I predicted until a brutal WJEC AS English Lit exam drop kicked my confidence away from me :biggrin:
Anyone else had a bad exam yet? I want to know that it's not just me haha

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Cari98
All my exams were going way better than I predicted until a brutal WJEC AS English Lit exam drop kicked my confidence away from me :biggrin:

AQA biology -_-
Reply 2
I've done all the past papers for maths so now I'm doing AS papers and it is a bit harder than what I'm used to so that was a bad exam
Reply 3
Original post by ineedA
AQA biology -_-

Oh god I left biology back in year 11 where it belonged:biggrin: sure you did great though!
Reply 4
Original post by Pulscate
I've done all the past papers for maths so now I'm doing AS papers and it is a bit harder than what I'm used to so that was a bad exam

I don't envy you with maths, my best friend is doing it and she's really struggling:s-smilie: keep at it though, you'll be fine:smile:
Reply 5
GCSE Edexcel Maths :s-smilie:
Reply 6
Original post by Cari98
I don't envy you with maths, my best friend is doing it and she's really struggling:s-smilie: keep at it though, you'll be fine:smile:

I'm in year 11 and working at about a B in maths, LOL but AS maths is so intriguing and fun to learn!!!
My AS Chem and Physics internal mocks
Original post by Cari98

Same! That exam really knocked my confidence... but I forgive AQA because C1 and P1 were piss easy!:tongue:
Original post by Flammae

I agree, but I hope the calculator paper will be better!
AS German.

After I checked the unofficial mark scheme didn't feel so bad about readin & listening, by my God my essay was abysmal and I think I'm gonna be resitting lmao.
Original post by Pulscate
I'm in year 11 and working at about a B in maths, LOL but AS maths is so intriguing and fun to learn!!!

I was literally working at a C haha, yeah AS maths is fun I wish I was a bit smarter naturally though, im working my ass off and i think ive missed my target of an A :/
Reply 12
Original post by Steelmeat
My AS Chem and Physics internal mocks

Learn from it so you can do awesome in the real thing! You'll do great!
Original post by Cari98
Learn from it so you can do awesome in the real thing! You'll do great!

I'm so ****ed for chem though... it's so much to remember....
Reply 14
Original post by Flammae

I did my maths GCSE a year ago last week, and I cried while doing it:biggrin:
I got a C though so not all bad
Original post by PrinceAli
I was literally working at a C haha, yeah AS maths is fun I wish I was a bit smarter naturally though, im working my ass off and i think ive missed my target of an A :/

I'm a C grade student but I think I have scraped a B in my first exam now I need to repeat that for second paper :biggrin:
Reply 16
Original post by sunshine774
Same! That exam really knocked my confidence... but I forgive AQA because C1 and P1 were piss easy!:tongue:

I walked out of the hall like I'd walked away from a bomb site or something, it was just so intense:tongue:
Language was awesome though so there is that
Reply 17
Original post by Steelmeat
I'm so ****ed for chem though... it's so much to remember....

All you can do now is your best. Just prepare as much as you can in the time left, and what will be will be!:smile:
Original post by Cari98
All you can do now is your best. Just prepare as much as you can in the time left, and what will be will be!:smile:

Hopefully i'll be ok xD
Reply 19
Original post by Inexorably
AS German.

After I checked the unofficial mark scheme didn't feel so bad about readin & listening, by my God my essay was abysmal and I think I'm gonna be resitting lmao.

Oh God my AS French exam is on June 6th. I got a U in my mock. This is bad.

Quick Reply

Latest