The Student Room Group

Hiatus challenge

Scroll to see replies

Must click the close tab...
Original post by homeland.lsw
Must click the close tab...

You've still got two hours left. Treasure them..
IhatePE are you still upset that I banned you on tinychat

No way you're actually doing it? I'll miss you so much. :cry2: it's so long away. :tongue: I might do this actually but does staying on TSR post midnight count as tomorrow?
I shall try. :colonhash:
Original post by TheOtherSide.
I'll probably end up staying up past midnight just to be able to check TSR before I go to sleep like I did during the revision sessions with @SeanFM. :getmecoat:

How about a special rule for you, no logging on until you wake up the next morning? :tongue: (I did the same on a few occasions so I get where you're coming from, but the earlier you sleep, the better :tongue:0
Reply 26
I'll try my very best
Reply 27
count me in sfe
Okay I am doing this definitely! :biggrin: gotta get those A's some how I guess.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by SeanFM
How about a special rule for you, no logging on until you wake up the next morning? :tongue: (I did the same on a few occasions so I get where you're coming from, but the earlier you sleep, the better :tongue:0

I shouldn't have mentioned that, maybe.. :getmecoat:

Okay, will try not to log on at 00:05 either. :yep:
I shouldn't have mentioned that, maybe.. :getmecoat:

Okay, will try not to log on at 00:05 either. :yep:

Oh no, don't feel any pressure to do anything (from me anyway, exams.. :dontknow:) and it's up to you. If you say no once, it gets easier the next time though :tongue:

00:10 it is :wink:
Original post by SeanFM
Oh no, don't feel any pressure to do anything (from me anyway, exams.. :dontknow:) and it's up to you. If you say no once, it gets easier the next time though :tongue:

00:10 it is :wink:

:lol:

Nope, I will actually make sure that I'm not online on the 1st of June until I can see the sunshine from my window. :yep:
:lol:

Nope, I will actually make sure that I'm not online on the 1st of June until I can see the sunshine from my window. :yep:

I was up at 4 the other day and it was light outside :hide: :wink: :ninja2:
Original post by SeanFM
I was up at 4 the other day and it was light outside :hide: :wink: :ninja2:

Not even I could stay awake for that long. :rofl:

Spoiler

BY THE WAY who'll be making sure that we all keep off TSR if everyone on this thread will be away on hiatus?

Does this call for a nomination of some kind? :dontknow: ?
Not even I could stay awake for that long. :rofl:

Spoiler

Going.. going.. sold, to the lady that used to have a paper bag over their head. :redface:
We should have a list of those disappearing tomorrow.
Original post by SeanFM
Going.. going.. sold, to the lady that used to have a paper bag over their head. :redface:

Oh, it's still there. Just not visible to everyone. :hide:
Original post by Rhythmical
We should have a list of those disappearing tomorrow.

It's in the OP. :yep:

Which ihatePE needs to update..
It's in the OP. :yep:

Which ihatePE needs to update..

I'm gonna go off invisible mode so people can see my last activity too. We can do this. I'm going to use Cold Turkey on my laptop as it works a treat :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest