The Student Room Group

Anti-Trump Supporters Being Racist to Black Trump Supporter

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jebedee
Please, look at how much hate is thrown towards black republicans for example. It is certainly not a fringe minority.

It's been explained you to multiple times about the context in Trump's statements, you obviously aren't interested in that because it is far easier to bleat things like racist/bigoted etc like a braindead sheep.

Baaa baaa back to you.

That guy in a nutshell to be honest.
Original post by #JOSH45#
It would have to be said that this sort of behaviour and way of thinking could have stemmed from the idea that white people are superior to black people , having a sort of psychological effect. So much so that its led to a self destructive and even a possible self hatred amongst blacks. I do think as white people, we do owe black people for, imo,the greatest act of evil to have ever occurred (that's why I get really upset when I hear other white people complaining about racism towards them, because we live in a white world, there is no systematic prejudice against us, like their was and still is against black people) . I'm probably one of the very few white people who think this but I've noticed that liberals only want to condemn black people whilst promoting lgbt stuff. And this sort of "move over, you've had you're time, get over it" thing from the left, is incredibly unhelpful to blacks. There is still a scar and though I do believe that sometimes, some black people don't always do the utmost to better themselves, it's because they were set back a good 150 years as slaves, leaving a legacy of destruction. I have loads of black friends and when you see things from their point of view and even when going out with them sometimes, you notice things; how they get stared at particularly as an interracial couple (it's not something I actually ever noticed until around last year) and a lot of people do prejudge black people. & with the influx of migrants and people from
3rd world countries, introducing their 3rd world prejudice to England ( an incident my friend had on the tube with a racist immigrant) it's most certainly not going to improve. Because we've got outsiders coming into our country making our own black citizens feeling unwelcomed and this doesn't help with black people constantly feeling like outsiders in a very precarious situation.

But anyway I'm not black so I don't know how racism feels and I would never try to discredit black peoples' suffering or equate the "racism" I receive, to the racism that happened/happens to black people. Because it takes a great deal of strength to push through and be successful, and black people are really making a lot of progress whilst white people are actually falling behind. As someone who has always had quite a few black friends I can tell you I've never witnessed any "abhorrent" behaviour from
Any of them and but in our society that we've created black is synonymous with bad and it does need to be changed.

People like you are part of the problem. You're afflicted with another psychological malady that sadly exists without our own society. You're obsessed with guilt and racism to an extreme. It's natural instinct for people to want to support the underdog and this is from where victim identities gain their power. We're self destructively too nice. We're afraid to even give constructive criticism to other races or find any fault in others but ourselves.

However the particular issue here that I am discussing is one in the black community. It is interesting to look into some of the origins of that but does more harm than good to turn that into an us and them thing in the sense that some debt is owed or that we're to have some form of guilt.

All that predominantly matters now are the significant problems that remain and I don't mean being looked at funny. For a lot of black people it's that they can't be anything but black people in a sense. In a conservative traditionalist sense. This is an identity crisis of sorts. For the person being called an Uncle Tom or "white inside" that's little different to how Muslims react to non-Muslims, people they consider posers and basically apostates. This is a complex problem that isn't entirely for white people to solve. We can describe the problem but ultimately to go too far in solving it undermines the rights for others to self improvement, to take credit for their own accomplishments, their natural development and so on. Most of this damage had been embedded within them and is self perpetuating from within.

I've often been an extreme minority among black people and I can assure you that the worst behaviour among the generations born here is inspired by foul American cultures. As I say it has many origins. One of them is a sense of not being allowed the best things or to succeed in the white man's world so they abandon good things such as education.

This might come as a shock to you but I have spent much of my life persecuted, excluded, segregated and some of the things you're going on about are a bit along the lines of extreme sensitivity. I do start to wonder if you are not seeing these things so easily because you're looking out for them.

In my experience where it really matters black people are looked upon poorly for behaving differently in a way that is repugnant to many and a sore to the senses, not so much for looking differently in terms of skin colour. One thing you can ignore, one you can't. The person in the video with no silly vanity, talking sense about people acting like savages, I can dig him. The other person attacking the guy for not being "black" and imposing some rather disagreeable characteristics that I and other people wont like is basically saying that black people can't be something white people like and they have to be hated. This sucks really.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by MrControversial
People like you are part of the problem. You're afflicted with another psychological malady that sadly exists without our own society. You're obsessed with guilt and racism to an extreme. It's natural instinct for people to want to support the underdog and this is from where victim identities gain their power. We're self destructively too nice. We're afraid to even give constructive criticism to other races or find any fault in others but ourselves.

However the particular issue here that I am discussing is one in the black community. It is interesting to look into some of the origins of that but does more harm than good to turn that into an us and them thing in the sense that some debt is owed or that we're to have some form of guilt.

All that predominantly matters now are the significant problems that remain and I don't mean being looked at funny. For a lot of black people it's that they can't be anything but black people in a sense. In a conservative traditionalist sense. This is an identity crisis of sorts. For the person being called an Uncle Tom or "white inside" that's little different to how Muslims react to non-Muslims, people they consider posers and basically apostates. This is a complex problem that isn't entirely for white people to solve. We can describe the problem but ultimately to go too far in solving it undermines the rights for others to self improvement, to take credit for their own accomplishments, their natural development and so on. Most of this damage had been embedded within them and is self perpetuating from within.

I've often been an extreme minority among black people and I can assure you that the worst behaviour among the generations born here is inspired by foul American cultures. As I say it has many origins. One of them is a sense of not being allowed the best things or to succeed in the white man's world so they abandon good things such as education.

This might come as a shock to you but I have spent much of my life persecuted, excluded, segregated and some of the things you're going on about are a bit along the lines of extreme sensitivity. I do start to wonder if you are not seeing these things so easily because you're looking out for them.

In my experience where it really matters black people are looked upon poorly for behaving differently in a way that is repugnant to many and a sore to the senses, not so much for looking differently in terms of skin colour. One thing you can ignore, one you can't. The person in the video with no silly vanity, talking sense about people acting like savages, I can dig him. The other person attacking the guy for not being "black" and imposing some rather disagreeable characteristics that I and other people wont like is basically saying that black people can't be something white people like and they have to be hated. This sucks really.

I disagree entirely. I feel no guilt, because I've done nothing wrong. I love everybody and look for the best in everybody but that doesn't mean that my ancestors also did. The legacy of slavery isn't something that's made up, it's true. There was a period of being stagnant that set the race back a good century at least and therefore there are some repairs that need to be made.

Like I said, there are some black people who don't try their hardest to better themselves and their failure is their own fault but that doesn't mean that racism (and laziness) isn't a reason for their defeatist attitude, with the belief that they'll never be good enough because they don't meet the standards needed for success; BEING WHITE. This is obviously not the case for a lot of people but still...

& im by no means looking for anything, it's something my friends began to point out to me. And then slowly I began to feel people's eyes on me while we're out and then suddenly looking away, people having a slightly foul attitude to my black friends but being really nice to me etc. I'm not overly sensitive at all ! & there another white person goes with this victimisation crap about being "persecuted and excluded". Were you enslaved ?

I don't think that's what he's trying to say, I think he believes that black people should be on the liberal side (which is obviously shows his ignorance because it was actually the republicans that helped a lot of black people and tried to end slavery) which does show the idea that blackness is a characteristic that has certain connotations. Like I said, I have many black friends and they are all different and lovely people. Many people aren't racist but do have loads of prejudices and stereotypes, most which are true ( as they say, there's no smoke without fire) and harmless as long as they don't interfere with a persons judgement.

In particular I'm aiming this for black people and Jews, not Muslims, gays etc.
I disagree entirely. I feel no guilt, because I've done nothing wrong. I love everybody and look for the best in everybody but that doesn't mean that my ancestors also did. The legacy of slavery isn't something that's made up, it's true. There was a period of being stagnant that set the race back a good century at least and therefore there are some repairs that need to be made.

Like I said, there are some black people who don't try their hardest to better themselves and their failure is their own fault but that doesn't mean that racism (and laziness) isn't a reason for their defeatist attitude, with the belief that they'll never be good enough because they don't meet the standards needed for success; BEING WHITE. This is obviously not the case for a lot of people but still...

& im by no means looking for anything, it's something my friends began to point out to me. And then slowly I began to feel people's eyes on me while we're out and then suddenly looking away, people having a slightly foul attitude to my black friends but being really nice to me etc. I'm not overly sensitive at all ! & there another white person goes with this victimisation crap about being "persecuted and excluded". Were you enslaved ?

I don't think that's what he's trying to say, I think he believes that black people should be on the liberal side (which is obviously shows his ignorance because it was actually the republicans that helped a lot of black people and tried to end slavery) which does show the idea that blackness is a characteristic that has certain connotations. Like I said, I have many black friends and they are all different and lovely people. Many people aren't racist but do have loads of prejudices and stereotypes, most which are true ( as they say, there's no smoke without fire) and harmless as long as they don't interfere with a persons judgement.

You seem an open minded person. Take a look at another point of view.
Tom Sowell, somebody that has lived through what you are talking about.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6E_8wPz7ks

Its 12 mins long but if you don't have time at least watch from 7.20 on liberals and Race.

I find that hard to believe when you talk about white people owing them something based on fairly superficial reasoning and historic knowledge. That notion supports a pretty hardline form of black supremacy. It is also as flawed as many other historical views of race have been including the ones you've cited.

What little vagaries there are of racism today can be easily overcome by making an effort which really applies to everyone. Plenty of societies don't see everyone trying their hardest. Two problems in the black communities is the prohibitions of some of the basics and that often every failure is attributed to racism creating a kind of psychosis.

Black people are not enslaved today and they are not actually unique either in having ancestors that have suffered since suffering has been common to the world since as long as history records. It's only recently that globalisation has taken hold and that gentleman's rules have been established.

If people don't like black people in social settings unfortunately that's tough doodoo. You can't force people to like you or others. Popularity is at people's personal discretion. However if I am to be honest I do actually have a negative reaction to black people. I am not comfortable around them. One of the reasons is cultural resistance. If people don't speak normally, pursue normal interests, are well studied, like different conversation styles, etc then it simple isn't going to be easy to integrate with them. Black people that insist on being radically black are not actually easy to communicate with, have fun with, etc. Just the same as you're not going to want to go out for a drink with your Muslim friend because he simply doesn't. You wont want to hang around female Muslims because they're more off limits and you're probably wasting your time there especially since to marry them you'll have to convert. Not having much in common with people generally makes it less satisfying to spend time with them. That's cultural impedance. People follow the path of least resistance and consider things such as "value for money".

On the other side of it is that basically I don't like to be around black people because sooner or later someone is going to bring up race issues in a stupid way. I'd rather we simply be segregated, separated because the race card will be played, you will be accused of racism, you wont be able to co-exist together in a sense. I do not feel comfortable when speaking to them at work because if I say something that has some secondary meaning they decide to find offensive with their personal interpretation then I could likely be up in front of a tribunal or more likely some vigilante will jump in and put me on disciplinary action for something entirely innocent. Anti-racism hysteria puts my every interaction in anyway related to other races under intense and unfair scrutiny.

This might be a shocking verdict but it's what it's coming to. I grew up around many black people as a child, I played with them and generally got along. Over time unfortunately they often take very different paths. There is within the black community a strong ideology of that black and white people can't get along. I would say more strongly than in the white community. In fact in the white community there is an equal opposite pathological mindset that these people must get along with a witch hunt against "racism". If we are to do our part, it's to end this stupid witch hunt.

> Many people aren't racist but do have loads of prejudices and stereotypes, most which are true ( as they say, there's no smoke without fire) and harmless as long as they don't interfere with a persons judgement.

This is a somewhat more adjusted mindset than others. A lot of people don't draw the line.

The point the guy is making in the video is little to do with republican, etc or history. It's actually more superficial. You've got one group representing Trump acting in a civil manner and on the other side an angry mob. This has been a growing problem with the left.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by caravaggio2
You seem an open minded person. Take a look at another point of view.
Tom Sowell, somebody that has lived through what you are talking about.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6E_8wPz7ks

Its 12 mins long but if you don't have time at least watch from 7.20 on liberals and Race.

Very interesting and I do agree with a lot of it. If you accept this status of victimhood and believe nothing is your fault then there's nothing you can do to change the situation you're in but slavery absolutely wasn't their fault nor do they have any responsibility to assume for it. But like I did say; some of black people don't try their hardest to succeed and that's why they don't. I also did say that I know many successful black people who haven't tried to claim victimhood but have worked their asses off and succeeded. But my point still stands that we live in a racist system. At the end of the day, liberals and the left wing only exist to enable destruction of values and society (and feminists lol) but a lot of black people see this as the way forward, they need to read a history book and realise that the left was more than happy to keep them as slaves who ate scraps.
Original post by Nidhoggr
It's a shame we dont have video evidence documenting all the racist Trump supports who practically disown their kids when they find out they have friends who are minorities.

That's because it doesn't exist, whilst there are literally hundreds of videos of anti-trump protesters being the absolute scum on the earth
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by MrControversial
I find that hard to believe when you talk about white people owing them something based on fairly superficial reasoning and historic knowledge. That notion supports a pretty hardline form of black supremacy. It is also as flawed as many other historical views of race have been including the ones you've cited.

What little vagaries there are of racism today can be easily overcome by making an effort which really applies to everyone. Plenty of societies don't see everyone trying their hardest. Two problems in the black communities is the prohibitions of some of the basics and that often every failure is attributed to racism creating a kind of psychosis.

Black people are not enslaved today and they are not actually unique either in having ancestors that have suffered since suffering has been common to the world since as long as history records. It's only recently that globalisation has taken hold and that gentleman's rules have been established.

If people don't like black people in social settings unfortunately that's tough doodoo. You can't force people to like you or others. Popularity is at people's personal discretion. However if I am to be honest I do actually have a negative reaction to black people. I am not comfortable around them. One of the reasons is cultural resistance. If people don't speak normally, pursue normal interests, are well studied, like different conversation styles, etc then it simple isn't going to be easy to integrate with them. Black people that insist on being radically black are not actually easy to communicate with, have fun with, etc. Just the same as you're not going to want to go out for a drink with your Muslim friend because he simply doesn't. You wont want to hang around female Muslims because they're more off limits and you're probably wasting your time there especially since to marry them you'll have to convert. Not having much in common with people generally makes it less satisfying to spend time with them. That's cultural impedance. People follow the path of least resistance and consider things such as "value for money".

On the other side of it is that basically I don't like to be around black people because sooner or later someone is going to bring up race issues in a stupid way. I'd rather we simply be segregated, separated because the race card will be played, you will be accused of racism, you wont be able to co-exist together in a sense. I do not feel comfortable when speaking to them at work because if I say something that has some secondary meaning they decide to find offensive with their personal interpretation then I could likely be up in front of a tribunal or more likely some vigilante will jump in and put me on disciplinary action for something entirely innocent. Anti-racism hysteria puts my every interaction in anyway related to other races under intense and unfair scrutiny.

This might be a shocking verdict but it's what it's coming to. I grew up around many black people as a child, I played with them and generally got along. Over time unfortunately they often take very different paths. There is within the black community a strong ideology of that black and white people can't get along. I would say more strongly than in the white community. In fact in the white community there is an equal opposite pathological mindset that these people must get along with a witch hunt against "racism". If we are to do our part, it's to end this stupid witch hunt.

Obviously I feel a certain amount of discomfort with the fact that my ancestors and my race in general carried out such evil acts. But not guilt. And like I said because black people were set back for so many years there is a need to give them a slight boost to get them equal, if you want to call that black supremacy then so be it.

I completely believe that people are in control of their own lives and therefore have the power to change their lives but again being set back by a century hardly gives you a level playing field. But that said I also don't believe in positive discrimination and affirmative action etc.

Of course people have the right to dislike or not be surrounded by people they don't want to be surrounded by, that doesn't make them bad people. It's their right. Some black people do have a chip on their shoulder and possibly do need to look to the future to progress but...

I however am the complete opposite, in general I've always clicked a bit more with black people but obviously still have friends of my own race. Don't you think maybe that by having this preconceived notion that "I don't like being around black people because they're ..." Makes you slightly unpleasant and that if you were to let that go then you may begin to enjoy their company. Some people do need to get thicker skin , but maybe you shouldn't try so hard to be politically correct, and just speak your mind, I find that a lot of black people respond positively to honesty and up frontness . They probably won't get offended. If anybody gets offended it's the feminists, the Muslims and the "trans gendered cis queer folk homosexual" people 🙄

& like I said previously, when I went on holiday to Jamaica, everybody was so lovely, race wasn't an issue (maybe because it is quite a multiracial society). People joked about , I got called "whitey" a few times but there was seriously no racism whatsoever behind it. They also made jokes to each other; a few being Chinese Jamaicans, white Jamaicans and black Jamaicans, race wasn't a factor in their culture and that's what the rest of the world needs. Not to be overly sensitive and politically correct nor to be savage and cruel.
(edited 7 years ago)
Personally as a black man. I feel this guy is a joke but you've always had black people that make it their duty to suck up to white people - Eg President Obama

But I prefer white people who are brave and have the guts to be racist, rather than be like what most white people are like that is cowardly and scared when they are around black people. I guess that's why the internet gives white people a chance to say what they want without no comeback because after all the people who run these sites are also racist and white supremacist
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by PrincePaul6888
Personally as a black man. I feel this guy is a joke but you've always had black people that make it their duty to suck up to white people - Eg President Obama

But I prefer white people who are brave and have the guts to be racist, rather than be like what most white people are like that is cowardly and scared when they are around black people. I guess that's why the internet gives white people a chance to say what they want without no comeback because after all the people who run these sites are also racist and white supremacist

Seriously? Obama despises white people.

What kind of racism are you referring to exactly? Surely it's possible to be not scared of black people AND not be a racist?
And I believe that the people who run this site are racist but white supremacist is a push, I'd say they are self-hating white people.
Oh boy
Original post by Jebedee
Seriously? Obama despises white people.

Oh Please - Through out his presidency Obama remained silent about race.

He almost never disagrees with white liberal opinion.
He does little about the War on Drugs.
He does little about the mass incarceration of black men
He does little about racial profiling
He does little about police brutality
He does little about poverty
He does little about unsafe neighbourhoods
He does little about high black unemployment
He does little about high rates of infant mortality
He does little about segregation in housing and education
He does little about environmental racism
He does little about the growing wealth gap or about gun control until white children were gunned down.

Even George W. Bush had more blacks in his cabinet. He had four, Obama has only one.

All that blacks get are public scoldings about bad parenting and class-based policies, like Obamacare, helping blacks only as a side effect of helping whites.

Maybe his hands are tied by the millions he took from big banks and big business to become president. Maybe he feels he has to kiss up to white people to maintain and exercise power.

Original post by Jebedee

What kind of racism are you referring to exactly? Surely it's possible to be not scared of black people AND not be a racist?

See this is what I don't get. White people you have enough bombs to blow up the world. You have planes and tanks, scuds, drones, but you don't get scared of that ? But you see one black man ?

Even worse

You have never been attacked by a black person
You have never been never been evicted by a black person
You have never been never been turned down for job by a black person
You have never been pulled over by a black cop
And you've never heard a black person say, "We're going to eliminate 100 jobs here - have a nice day!"

And guess what ? I don't think that your the only white guy who can make these claims.

Every mean word, every cruel act, every bit of pain and suffering in your life has had a white face attached to it.
So why is it exactly that I should be afraid of black people ?

Fact is. I've taken WAY MORE SH*T of white people than you have off black people. But am I scared of white people ? No. Because I'm a man and I fear no man.
Original post by Jebedee

And I believe that the people who run this site are racist but white supremacist is a push, I'd say they are self-hating white people.

If that's the case then how comes people like me get banned all the time ? How come you never see posts about how racist white people are ? How come you never see posts about racism in the workplace ? In the history books ? in the media ?

How come most of the post are about demonizing everyone is not is not white ? Everyone who is muslim ?
(edited 7 years ago)
mindless drivel

Yeah I can see why you got banned.
Original post by Jebedee

See that's the thing. Because you can't justify racism with cold logic. White racism is your feeling. Deep down you know your wrong. This is why when I debate with white people they chicken out (like you just did) and then try and save face by trying to come with some sarcastic reply
See that's the thing. Because you can't justify racism with cold logic. White racism is your feeling. Deep down you know your wrong. This is why when I debate with white people they chicken out (like you just did) and then try and save face by trying to come with some sarcastic reply

Pretty sure I've debated in the past with your previous account and there is absolutely no reasoning with you. So before you get banned again, don't slam the door on the way out and take that giant chip on your shoulder with you.
Obviously I feel a certain amount of discomfort with the fact that my ancestors and my race in general carried out such evil acts. But not guilt. And like I said because black people were set back for so many years there is a need to give them a slight boost to get them equal, if you want to call that black supremacy then so be it.

I completely believe that people are in control of their own lives and therefore have the power to change their lives but again being set back by a century hardly gives you a level playing field. But that said I also don't believe in positive discrimination and affirmative action etc.

Of course people have the right to dislike or not be surrounded by people they don't want to be surrounded by, that doesn't make them bad people. It's their right. Some black people do have a chip on their shoulder and possibly do need to look to the future to progress but...
I however am the complete opposite, in general I've always clicked a bit more with black people but obviously still have friends of my own race. Don't you think maybe that by having this preconceived notion that "I don't like being around black people because they're ..." Makes you slightly unpleasant and that for you were to let that go then you may begin to enjoy their company. Some people do need to get thicker skin , but maybe you shouldn't try so hard to be politically correct and just speak your mind, I find that a lot of black people respond positively to honesty and up frontness . They probably won't get offended. If anybody gets offended it's the feminists, the Muslims and the "trans gendered cis queer folk homosexual" people 🙄

Black people were already behind which is one of the reasons we dominated and there's little conclusive on the notion that we set them back. History isn't easy to measure especially when it comes to the alternatives. Many people would consider the black death on face value to have set Europe back but in actuality it may have helped to significantly trigger Europe's advancement in the long run. No on really knows what would happen in an alternative timeline and it can sometimes be entirely arbitrary.

If very carefully considered it can sometimes be good to give people a leg up. I can agree with you on that sentiment. It could be anyone for reasons such as a better future, compassionate grounds, etc. However it should not be rooted in the mistaken notion that we owe anyone anything. I would like to think that from time to time people can be decent enough sometimes to do things without being owed or expecting much in the way of repayment.

Being against affirmative action and such things means you aren't as extreme as I thought. It's just the owing them thing that is a bit off to me.

The problem with racism hysteria isn't that much that black people occasionally are over sensitive about that part of their identity, play the race card, etc. Some of them can be reluctant because they are well aware of the social impedance it causes and especially about the notion of crying wolf. The worst comes from white people who are obsessed for a number of reasons. Some will take absolutely any opportunity to suck up to the social order by being an enforcer because basically they don't want to appear racist, want to appear like a loyal devoted conformer to society, etc. Posers are a problem for all cultures, "clubs", groups, etc.

It is something that is spiraling out of control as you can see with a lot of other groups. For some reason a huge amount has been invested in propaganda to improve the image of Muslims who are strong adherents to an archaic belief system the likes of which we hope to rid of selves from in Europe and transexuals which seems to be a movement more driven by the emotionally unstable freaks than the rational members of that group.

There are a lot of emotionally irrational freaks today that are merely sorry examples of human beings and we've yet to come up with a simple way to classify them. They exist in all walks of life and make things a misery for everyone else. I would describe them as bullies.

You can see Ken Livingstone, a little old man rationally speaking his mind being repeatedly bullied over the smallest little thing that he said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3568658/Red-Ed-slapped-Ken-Hitler-Miliband-banned-former-London-mayor-publishing-views-autobiography.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJCzVV5eIg8

This isn't a one off example, it happens every day in common conversation. A lot of people I've spoken to are very afraid to speak.
Original post by Jebedee
Pretty sure I've debated in the past with your previous account and there is absolutely no reasoning with you. So before you get banned again, don't slam the door on the way out and take that giant chip on your shoulder with you.

Says a man who says he's scared of black people and then you say I'm un-reasonable one ? Yeah OK.

White people have a much better chance of walking thru “The Hood” and not being harassed compared to a black person doing the same in a white neighbourhood.

White people used to lynch black people, fed black babies to alligators, lethally inject black people, pour drugs in black communities, have longer prison sentences for those drugs, shoot blk people in the streets and get away, secretly administer birth control, secretly run fatal medical tests (Tuskeegee airmen) but white people are the reasonable ones. Right ?

But maybe if I throw in some black genocides that black people have committed against white people that will help to speed things up. Maybe then I'll understand your fear of black people.

Erm - Except that there have been none

What white people fear most is that many of you know, on some deep buried level, that if they were in our position, you would feel a murderous rage.

I think on a level that is so buried it’s in white people's deep-subconscious, white people are aware of the violence, and the THREATENED violence, it takes to keep a system going that they receive collective privileges from.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Jebedee

he's had like ten accounts banned. he lurks until he finds a race thread and mounts his attack. it's actually pretty funny.
Original post by Dom2375
There's no point in trying to stop anything. It's pretty much impossible for Trump not to win, people underestimate how stupid Americans are.

Polls show that Trump is one of the most hated presidential candidate in American history. He's very unlikely to win unless he makes some serious adjustments on his positions.
(edited 7 years ago)
They say reverse racism does not exist, they are totally right, it is just plain simple racism, happens both and any ways, white on white black on black.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending