The Student Room Group

Holiday Revision

I have around 10 exams after the holiday that i want to revise for, how much revision should i be doing a day?
Original post by JRT123
I have around 10 exams after the holiday that i want to revise for, how much revision should i be doing a day?

I do 8 hrs so do however much you can mate
Reply 2
Original post by Kryptonian
I do 8 hrs so do however much you can mate

wow i was looking more at the 2-3 hours range :eek:
Original post by JRT123
wow i was looking more at the 2-3 hours range :eek:

I have less exams than you too! :tongue:
What are your grades like though and what grades would you like to achieve? :smile:
Original post by JRT123

How spread out are they? Just do as much as you feel necessary and do it in small bursts during the time of the day when you feel most productive e.g. I work best in mornings. And remember that you've got this! Go kick ass.
Ive got 12 exams coming up and i do around 4-5 tbh :tongue:
Reply 6
I have less exams than you too! :tongue:
What are your grades like though and what grades would you like to achieve? :smile:

Exam every day for two weeks, then 2 exams on the final week. I am hoping for majority A's.:smile: (14 in total left but I've given up on further maths)
Reply 7
Original post by megan-garner6
How spread out are they? Just do as much as you feel necessary and do it in small bursts during the time of the day when you feel most productive e.g. I work best in mornings. And remember that you've got this! Go kick ass.

There pretty compact, i work best in mornings too, but i struggle to get out of bed most days.:colone:
Original post by JRT123
There pretty compact, i work best in mornings too, but i struggle to get out of bed most days.:colone:

Ah I know that struggle! Good luck:biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by megan-garner6
AI know that struggle! Good luck:biggrin:

Thanks, good luck for your exams too!
Original post by JRT123
Exam every day for two weeks, then 2 exams on the final week. I am hoping for majority A's.:smile: (14 in total left but I've given up on further maths)

It depends on how far you are from those grade As currently. If you're already achieving grade As then of course you won't need to do as much work as someone else who is working at a grade B and wants a grade A, for example. Spend some more time focusing on your weaker subjects to improve your grades. I'd advise doing past papers and that will allow you to identify your weak areas and you'll also see what the examiner wants you to be saying in order to get the marks. In maths you can use past papers to identify the topics which you struggle on. Spend as much time as you need. :smile:

Good luck!:smile:
Reply 11
It depends on how far you are from those grade As currently. If you're already achieving grade As then of course you won't need to do as much work as someone else who is working at a grade B and wants a grade A, for example. Spend some more time focusing on your weaker subjects to improve your grades. I'd advise doing past papers and that will allow you to identify your weak areas and you'll also see what the examiner wants you to be saying in order to get the marks. In maths you can use past papers to identify the topics which you struggle on. Spend as much time as you need. :smile:

Good luck!:smile:

Thanks for the advice!

Good luck for any exams you have left! :smile:
Original post by JRT123
Thanks for the advice!

Good luck for any exams you have left! :smile:

Cheers mate and best of luck.

Quick Reply

Latest