The Student Room Group

Question for guys who sleep around

Would you date a girl who had slept around?
I'm neither a guy nor someone who sleeps around, but I think sadly some people will have sexist double standards over this :/
Original post by Anonymous
Would you date a girl who had slept around?

no
Reply 3
Define "girl" :ninja:
they should :getmecoat:
Not really. Why would someone want to be with someone who sleeps around?
Reply 6
I'm neither a guy nor someone who sleeps around, but I think sadly some people will have sexist double standards over this :/

They do I know a few girls who even though they have slept around say that they wouldn't want a promiscuous guy cause of sti's etc I just wondered about guys views as guys seem more laid back, I wouldn't have thought they would be as soft over who's been with who and sti's etc.
Depends where they sleep. If its in like a dump yard then probably not ? :/ But other than that I can't think of any bad places they could've slept that would put me off dating them :/
Reply 8
Not really. Why would someone want to be with someone who sleeps around?

Well if they have slept around themselves and don't think it's all that bad why should they only want someone who hasn't ?
Well if they have slept around themselves and don't think it's all that bad why should they only want someone who hasn't ?

What if they haven't slept around themselves? I oh see the title of the thread now. I'm gonna leave. :s-smilie:
Reply 10
I'm a guy and not sleep around, why must make yourself a pig which eats everything? Sleeping around with girls or having affairs sounds attractive, but trust me, everything has its consequences, just about it comes early or late.

About the girl, I would consider if she's still like that and if she truly cares about me, then I would tell her that I don't think I like what she does, if she did it then forget it and think of it as her past, but if she still wanna do it for pleasure or sth else then I think we don't fit each other.
What if they haven't slept around themselves? I oh see the title of the thread now. I'm gonna leave. :s-smilie:

No don't leave, stay!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending