The Student Room Group

Hiatus challenge

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rhythmical
I'm gonna go off invisible mode so people can see my last activity too. We can do this. I'm going to use Cold Turkey on my laptop as it works a treat :biggrin:

I should do that too! :woo:

Nah, won't bother with Cold Turkey because it's such a pain to unblock sites afterwards. :getmecoat:

It's glitchy on my laptop or something.. :dontknow:

The new version is, at least. :sad:
Original post by TheOtherSide.
I should do that too! :woo:

Nah, won't bother with Cold Turkey because it's such a pain to unblock sites afterwards. :getmecoat:

It's glitchy on my laptop or something.. :dontknow:

The new version is, at least. :sad:

All I do is switch on a timer for Cold Turkey and it works a treat. Just gotta remember to log out of TSR on everything electrical I own. I think some people will struggle. :frown:
All I do is switch on a timer for Cold Turkey and it works a treat. Just gotta remember to log out of TSR on everything electrical I own. I think some people will struggle. :frown:

I did that too, but it kept me blocked from TSR even after the timer ended. :cry2:

Spoiler

You missed some people out in the OP, . :hide:

undercxver
zanner
z33 maybe?
I did that too, but it kept me blocked from TSR even after the timer ended. :cry2:

Spoiler

It works for me :smile: maybe it's a good thing TSR is blocked after the timer runs out. :laugh: does the challenge end in the morning of 1st June or say like 12am so we can get our post midnight fix of TSR? :innocent:
It works for me :smile: maybe it's a good thing TSR is blocked after the timer runs out. :laugh: does the challenge end in the morning of 1st June or say like 12am so we can get our post midnight fix of TSR? :innocent:

12am, I'm pretty sure, but I won't be posting until the morning.

Try to, at least.
12am, I'm pretty sure, but I won't be posting until the morning.

Try to, at least.

Me too. I'm gonna go out and revise tomorrow and watch some programmes I've missed. And have a life too. :laugh: if you can do this then anyone can.
Me too. I'm gonna go out and revise tomorrow and watch some programmes I've missed. And have a life too. :laugh: if you can do this then anyone can.

:rofl: Even you concede that I'm one of the people most addicted to TSR..:getmecoat:
:rofl: Even you concede that I'm one of the people most addicted to TSR..:getmecoat:

Obviously! :rofl: you deserve a special prize for this. I'm always on TSR, sometimes accidentally but I will make sure I will not fail.
Obviously! :rofl: you deserve a special prize for this. I'm always on TSR, sometimes accidentally but I will make sure I will not fail.

Me neither. :woo:

I never got to play hunger games on TSR. :cry2:
I wasn't taking this challenge. - I did so plenty of times while I had exams. I'd be enjoying my summer off TSR but I've got some VIP posting to catch up on. :tongue:
But ily. :cry2:

Let me off init xoxoxox
Original post by undercxver
But ily. :cry2:

Let me off init xoxoxox

This made me laugh too much :rofl:
i never said i was taking part hun xxx
edit: tfw you unfollowed me :bawling:
Original post by SeanFM
This made me laugh too much :rofl:

I do say init sometimes you know. :emo:

That one was for jokes tho. :tongue:

How will they know you're saying this. :curious:

Tbh I forgot I was up for this in the first place. :toofunny:
:hmmm:

also :hmmm:
can I join this? :smile:
I feel like I can pass this challenge
Okay thanks
(OMG i'm so gonna fail at this phaaha)
:hmmmm: I think the rules need to be more clear in the OP.

As I said I forget I put myself up for this. I can stay off TSR for ages, as I have before. Not that deep tho init bruv xoxox
Reply 59
So are you BETCH :hmmm:

Quick Reply

Latest