The Student Room Group

I hate people

I often find myself thinking about how much I hate people and everyone and humanity in general

I find people infuriating and have a great hatred for them

But I only sometimes feel like this
Reply 1
Me too. Humans are odious creatures. I much prefer dogs.
Original post by Anonymous
I often find myself thinking about how much I hate people and everyone and humanity in general

Me too. I really don't like anyone. :smile: I even hate you OP for making this thread. and in general too.
Mate, I just think that you need to chill out a bit.

You may hate some people, but it's really wrong to hate Humanity. 7 billion people in this world and I only hate two people.

ok

Same here the company of animals comforts me more than humans.
Yup bare frustrating/effort
Original post by mghanduri
Mate, I just think that you need to chill out a bit.

You may hate some people, but it's really wrong to hate Humanity. 7 billion people in this world and I only hate two people.

And they are?
Original post by Fractite
And they are?

Gaddafi and Assad.

Mostly cos I'm Arab.:smile:
Gaddafi and Assad.

Mostly cos I'm Arab.:smile:

Are you OP?
Original post by Little Popcorns
Are you OP?

I'm not OP. He is, as far as I'm concerned, anonymous.
Reply 11
Have a Snickers.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I hate some humans too.Especially after the Harambe incident.
Another reason for the hate is cause some of us,have no feelings.Like murder.Who has the heart to kill another human being?Doesn't the murderer feel sick?
Then there's unnecessary feelings.Like hate,jealousy and etc.If we didn't have these sort of negative emotions we'll probably be living in peace now and recognise how important other life is as well.(Referring to the Harambe shooting)
We cause problems.Like in the 20th century there were two wars.killings thousands of people.Couldn't they just have done a peace treaty?

The day I will like humans is when we learn from our mistakes.

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
I'm not OP. He is, as far as I'm concerned, anonymous.

That is very true...
When I said I hate humanity in general I meant in general. I don't mean I hate every single human for just being a human. :tongue:

I made this post though to try to work out why I sometimes feel like this but everyone else doesn't seem to care about stuff like this, they just get on with their lives and don't seem to care about anything

It just annoys me that I'm like the way I am
When I said I hate humanity in general I meant in general. I don't mean I hate every single human for just being a human. :tongue:

I made this post though to try to work out why I sometimes feel like this but everyone else doesn't seem to care about stuff like this, they just get on with their lives and don't seem to care about anything

It just annoys me that I'm like the way I am

I don't think you're the only one it's just that people hide these kinds of thoughts in every day life because it's not really socially acceptable to go about saying you hate everyone when you're standing in front of the people you're potentially referring to. Doesn't mean that a lot of them don't feel exactly the same.
Original post by Little Popcorns
I don't think you're the only one it's just that people hide these kinds of thoughts in every day life because it's not really socially acceptable to go about saying you hate everyone when you're standing in front of the people you're potentially referring to. Doesn't mean that a lot of them don't feel exactly the same.

Yeah, I also hide it :tongue:
Yeah, I also hide it :tongue:

Exactly :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest