The Student Room Group

Never Been Kissed

Scroll to see replies

dont pm a photo to anyone, guys here are creeps.

Im 16, turning 17 too. I've been kissed but nothing else. dont stress about it, the most important thing rn in you life is education. You got plenty of time.
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
You can pm me if you feel comfortable enough hun, but tbh, same here, never been there, the closest I been is I've sat next to one, and my mum's so over-protective cuz tbh, she's gonaa let me have to go there one day or another so yanno. :h:

:laugh: Haha same
Reply 22
im literally the same age and i never have. i dont even care cos all the guys i know i wouldnt want to kiss anyway. dw about it everyone does things at a different pace
Original post by ravioliyears
Lmao how?!? :rofl: People think I'm twelve :rofl:

I honestly can't put a finger on it, I'm just shocked to learn you're that young! I suppose you must come across as quite level-headed or something. :dontknow:
Original post by TheThiefOfBagdad
I honestly can't put a finger on it, I'm just shocked to learn you're that young! I suppose you must come across as quite level-headed or something. :dontknow:

Well I'm glad to know someone thinks I'm older than my age than younger for once :rofl:
Reply 25
OK now this thread really depresses me because it reminds me of how much of a loser I am.

I kept telling myself, 'oh, it'll happen next year' but now I've gone through one year of uni without even having experienced a kiss :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: FML I've pretty much given up at this point.
Original post by anonymous8128128
Ok so I'm 16 almost 17, and I've never kissed a guy, like not even on the check and come to think of it I've never even held a guys hand. Everyone in my year loses their virginity at parties and stuff. It's not that I don't want to or religious reasons I've just never really known anyone that wants to. I don't think I'm ugly (I can PM a photo) so yeah

i really wouldnt worry too much about it! im was 16 when i had my first kiss, and i lost my virginity 5 months after that (same guy). I would wait till you find someone you really like and don't just give it to any loser just because u want to kiss them or have sex because everyone else is doing it - you're better than that! x
This reminds me of a film i once saw with Drew Barrymore, never been kissed, she had never kissed anyone before just like me and other people on here, but later on in the future, she found the one, ahh how i love romantic films :smile:
Original post by the bear
kissing is fun... it is like a slug doing Pilates in your mouth ?

*Digs garden soil furiously to find slug*
I'm 19 in three months lol and I'm the same.
Pm me a photo, I'm in the exact same position 😂
Original post by x-bhakti-patel
This reminds me of a film i once saw with Drew Barrymore, never been kissed, she had never kissed anyone before just like me and other people on here, but later on in the future, she found the one, ahh how i love romantic films :smile:

thats called never been kissed - same as this thread lmao :biggrin: i love that film !
Ok so I'm 16 almost 17, and I've never kissed a guy, like not even on the check and come to think of it I've never even held a guys hand. Everyone in my year loses their virginity at parties and stuff. It's not that I don't want to or religious reasons I've just never really known anyone that wants to. I don't think I'm ugly (I can PM a photo) so yeah

Have you kissed you daddy?
Original post by cordeliaheath_
thats called never been kissed - same as this thread lmao :biggrin: i love that film !

ikr, after such a long time in that film, she finally had the courage to kiss the guy if only this applied to real life as well.

PM me a pic, lemme rate :smile:
Lol, dw worry too much if you haven't been trying, I haven't either and I'm 17.
Reply 36
I kissed a guy when I was 14. Regretted it so much.
Original post by Serine Soul
*Digs garden soil furiously to find slug*

here ya go sweetie :colondollar:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/10/13/article-0-19977126000005DC-109_634x377.jpg
Original post by Withengar
I understand that it might seem difficult for you, but try to understand this - being or not being in a relationship does NOT determine your value or worth as a human being.

You're not really even that far into your teenage years yet! Trust me, when there comes along a time when you want to kiss someone and that someone wants to kiss you, it will just happen naturally and you will feel silly that you were even worried about it. Trust me when I tell you that you don't want to kiss just anyone, or the first person who comes along. Some people really value and remember their first kiss. Don't look at these idiot minors drinking their brains out and doing everything intoxicated and think that is a good way to go or do things.

Sadly I can't upvote this more than once.
Original post by kaldrogo123
Im gonna be honest but no offense, I doubt most people on TSR have had a first kiss yet.

including you??

Quick Reply

Latest