The Student Room Group

My teacher said I look like a Muslim AMA

So, I'm pretty much the joker of the class and I know how to joke around as well as take a joke but this is what happened.

I was having some bants and I asked my teacher, "Sir, are you a muslim?" and he replied "Do I look like a Muslim?" and I was like que??? Then everyone started laughing. After that, I asked him "Do I look like a Muslim?" and he replied "Yes you do!" and I was like QUE! At that moment, I didn't really feel offended but now come to think of it, I am quite hurt.....

(Note: I am a Muslim and I'm brown, he's white)

Scroll to see replies

What do you think about the pedestrianisation of Norwich city centre?
How can you look a religion
You can't 'look' Muslim wtf
Reply 4
He used to be my favourite teacher as well! I just - I'm just shocked! :/ Has anything like this ever happened to any of you guys?
Original post by CorpusLuteum

Ask Tommy Robinson about those beautiful blonde girls wearing burkas.
Original post by Anonymous
So, I'm pretty much the joker of the class and I know how to joke around as well as take a joke but this is what happened.

I was having some bants and I asked my teacher, "Sir, are you a muslim?" and he replied "Do I look like a Muslim?" and I was like que??? Then everyone started laughing. After that, I asked him "Do I look like a Muslim?" and he replied "Yes you do!" and I was like QUE! At that moment, I didn't really feel offended but now come to think of it, I am quite hurt.....

(Note: I am a Muslim and I'm brown, he's white)

Are you gay?
Reply 7

This. And no offence but your teacher needs to learn hehehe.
(edited 7 years ago)
Ask Tommy Robinson about those beautiful blonde girls wearing burkas.

Lol.

He used to be my favourite teacher as well! I just - I'm just shocked! :/ Has anything like this ever happened to any of you guys?

No, not really... Meh.
Are you gay?

???? What's that got to do with anything.
Original post by SeanFM
What do you think about the pedestrianisation of Norwich city centre?

norwich sean?
Original post by Namita Gurung
You can't 'look' Muslim wtf

Technically you can; Beard, burka, abaya, toopee.
Are you gay?

Nah
Reply 13

Well opposite for me, not anymore but in the past a few pakistani girls thought I was a revert from christianity. LMAO.
y did u ask him if he were a muslim fam?

dis teacher do, he is stupid, n rude, thinking u can look like a religion. i mean da fuk? im like fam, fam, u is a teacher, but u gotta educate yourself?
Well
???? What's that got to do with anything.

This is an 'Ask Me Anything' thread.
Technically you can; Beard, burka, abaya, toopee.

I meant the op. I doubt the op was wearing any of those things.
Well
This is an 'Ask Me Anything' thread.

Lol, shurrup. xD
report him.
y did u ask him if he were a muslim fam?

dis teacher do, he is stupid, n rude, thinking u can look like a religion. i mean da fuk? im like fam, fam, u is a teacher, but u gotta educate yourself?

Bruh, it was banter but dude went from 100-0 real quick

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending