The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sajjjid
LOL nah in my ends, some girls take it in the wrong hole so that they stay virgins :borat:

Omdz :rofl:
Just remember to say Bismillah first :tongue:
Original post by sameehaiqbal
Had this person been a Christian, I bet you wouldn't have said the same thing :biggrin:

As an atheist, I would have told her exactly the same thing, just pointing out different toxic beliefs within, say, Christianity instead.

It's not me bashing just one religion or one faith. I'm against all religions and all faiths that are prejudiced, harmful, sexist and homophobic, which both Islam and Christianity are.
:lolwut:
Reply 44
Omdz :rofl:

Negl biologically it makes sense. But ima make dua for the man that will end up marrying these girls :colonhash:
You should've read Aytul Kursi before you got fingered. It would've lessened the sin for sure and made it not zina
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by xylas
Wrong according to you (according to Islam). Not wrong to the rest of us.

According to me it is wrong because that is what my religion, Islam says, and i will follow what my religion tells me. As she is a Muslim sister, I will give her Islamic advice. I understand that is may not be wrong to the rest of you, and i totally respect that.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Astaghfirullah

Are you a Muslim?
Had this person been a Christian, I bet you wouldn't have said the same thing :biggrin:

I'm sorry sameehaiqbal, but that does not mean it is okay if another religion propagates it also. At least Christianity is more debatable in its nature.
im just here googling all these words, trying to figure out wtf they mean so i can read the convo properly lol
Thread title: "MUSLIMS ONLY!!!!111!!"

Yeah right.:bhangra:
Loool lmao , well obviously
Reply 52
Original post by senoritatimaa
According to me it is wrong because that is what my religion, Islam says, and i will follow what my religion tells me. As she is a Muslim sister, I will give her Islamic advice. I understand that is may not be wrong to the rest of you, and i totally respect that.

And now I respect yours aswell :smile:
Original post by asif007
We live in the UK, not the Middle East. No stonings or lashings will be happening here, hence why Muslims have the freedom to explore outside the religion. However, they should not expect sympathy when they know that what they're doing is wrong, but still want to carry on fooling everyone else into thinking they are a "good" Muslim. I just find that very two-faced.

I respect your views. I was just saying the punishment for committing zina, and yes we do have freedom, actually a lot of freedom, but there are limits, limits to stay within the shariah law. Its a struggle day in and day out as we live this life. There are so many challenges and so many fitna out there.
We ask Allah (swt) to make His obedience beloved to our hearts, so that we can avoid disobedience so much more easily, Ameen.
Original post by xylas
And now I respect yours aswell :smile:

Thank you very much! :h:
Original post by BristolFresher15
"Zina (adultery, fornication) does not refer only to penetration, rather there is the zina of the hand, which is touching that which is forbidden, and the zina of the eyes, which is looking at that which is forbidden"

You were ****ed before he even touched you.

Doesn't that mean we've all committed zina?
I mean, who hasn't come across a woman/man showing part of his awra?
We've all seen that which is forbidden.

Even if accidentally, and against our will.
Reply 56
Original post by senoritatimaa
Thank you very much! :h:

No, thank you! :colondollar:

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
Doesn't that mean we've all committed zina?
I mean, who hasn't come across a woman/man showing part of his awra?
We've all seen that which is forbidden.

Even if accidentally, and against our will.

Yes, in Islam's literal interpertations we've all sinned. And everyone, no matter how devote, is going to hell; at least initially.
Original post by xylas
Wrong according to you (according to Islam). Not wrong to the rest of us.

Read the title.
Reply 59
Original post by donutellme
Read the title.

Read it again, your point being?

Latest

Trending

Trending